First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Acura RDX
Vehicle Showcase
@SeanD

You seem very interested in this, so I just went to the garage and gave the installed tray a long look lets say.

Yes, looks like you might get a little light from the console LED into the one side of the tray IF you opened up the side of the tray where it kinda domes around the LED light.

The LED light is about half down the depth of the tray. The tray is about 2.5 or so inches deep.

With that said.. just maybe you could get a little light into the one side of the tray.

Not sure if it would be worth the effort though.

Undoubtedly, you or someone else will soon be drilling a hole in the tray..... 8-)

I look forward to hearing about the outcome.

Thanks. Challenge accepted. ;)
Sponsored

slamr

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB, Harley SE Street Glide
Well the pictures I just posted makes it pretty obvious that my Vehicle OCD - Center Console Organizer Tray for Jeep Wrangler JL JLU (2018-19) - Made in USA arrived just now and it is installed....

Absolutely terrific! and I was ranting that the bottom organizer was terrific. Well, this one take the cake so to speak. Well worth the $ spent!

Fit is spot on. You'd think it just grew there. So easy to take in or out. So well made, so light.. so not flimsy Chinese chitt..

Bravo @salex !!

Oh and .... the depth of the tray is say about 2.5 inches deep. When installed it hovers about say about 2" over the top of organizer slats. So, you can have somewhat taller stuff in the bottom of the center console and the tray still fits in.
Thanks @Rhinebeck01. The depth is exactly what I was hoping for. Most of the items I have in lower organizer sit slightly above dividers. Order will be placed next week when I return home form vacation!

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma and 4Runner, past - 99 XJ and 94 YJ
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Thanks @Rhinebeck01. The depth is exactly what I was hoping for. Most of the items I have in lower organizer sit slightly above dividers. Order will be placed next week when I return home form vacation!
The bottom surface of the tray sits 3" from the top edge of the console. This provides room above the USB port in the console. That leaves quite a bit of space between the top of the divider and the bottom of the tray. Hope that gives an idea of spacing.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
The bottom surface of the tray sits 3" from the top edge of the console. This provides room above the USB port in the console. That leaves quite a bit of space between the top of the divider and the bottom of the tray. Hope that gives an idea of spacing.
I just did some more measuring this morning... and yes, the tray itself is 3" deep, measuring from it's top lip.

I also did a quick measure and there is just about 2" of space between the top side of the OCD Organizer in the lower compartment and the bottom of the actual OCD tray that resides above it

I have a few taller things in the bottom of the center console and have no issues at all with the OCD tray not being able to be placed because of them.

With the OCD Organizer in the bottom and the OCD Tray up top, the console is now, user friendly.

Nice part about the Tray and the Organizer is that they are both well designed and quality made... they are not crappy, cheapo, creaky, poor fitting , etc..

Can say that they really look like they were there from the factory.. they match in color and all... Yes, I'm pleased and have no regrets spending $ on them..

Sponsored

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD

Sponsored

OP
OP
BaseLayer

BaseLayer

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.salexorganizers.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle OCD
Yep, @salex when is the restock?
Two shipments are stuck in receiving in Amazon TX. One has been there since Monday. Another should be delivered tomorrow. More will ship Friday (tomorrow). Filling the pipeline on a popular new product can be a little stop/start. Thanks for your patience and interest in the product.

RedJeep78

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Sport 2018
Ok so this organizer is awesome. Such a small thing that makes my ride storage soooo much better. Super easy to install if you watch the video. Thanks Guys!
Can't wait for the middle tray to come in.

20190405_081401.jpg

Kevin’s Rubi

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired flight test engineer
Two shipments are stuck in receiving in Amazon TX. One has been there since Monday. Another should be delivered tomorrow. More will ship Friday (tomorrow). Filling the pipeline on a popular new product can be a little stop/start. Thanks for your patience and interest in the product.
Just FYI, I ordered Wednesday 4/3 and Amazon shows the organizer arriving tomorrow (Saturday) with a status as shipped. The tray arriving Wednesday with a status as ordered. I am a Prime member. Thank you for the 20% discount on two items ordered.

I would also hope that your customers are patient. Unfortunately there was a recent tragedy here in Houston with a Prime aircraft. I'm sure it has the Amazon people very busy.

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
Good to know, watching
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.