Twhisten

First Name
Tate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Altitude JL
Good Afternoon,

My iPhone works on Bluetooth when in the car to talk on the phone. But, when i plug it in to charge It and it switches over to carplay, it disconnects and i cant hear anything through the Jeeps speakers anymore. I have to use the speaker function on my phone. This just started happening. I have 2 2020 wrangler saharas. This is only happening in one of them. I tried changing the USB cable to the phone and no change.

Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
ā€˜Merica
Good Afternoon,

My iPhone works on Bluetooth when in the car to talk on the phone. But, when i plug it in to charge It and it switches over to carplay, it disconnects and i cant hear anything through the Jeeps speakers anymore. I have to use the speaker function on my phone. This just started happening. I have 2 2020 wrangler saharas. This is only happening in one of them. I tried changing the USB cable to the phone and no change.

Probably need the dealer to flash it

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Good Afternoon,

We recommend having your dealer look into this for you. If you would like any additional assistance, please feel free to send us a private message and we'll be happy to help!

Alison
JeepCares

Plasmadaddy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Overland. 2019 Harley Davidson CVO Road Glide.
Pull the relevant fuse for the radio (canā€™t remember which one off the top of my head but Google will reveal!)
Leave fuse out for a minute or so then insert fuse again.
This is what I did when I had CarPlay issues and it sorted the problem out. Whilst in the fuse box check all fuses and relays are fully inserted. Youā€™ll probably find many which are not pushed in properly!

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
97 is the relevant fuse. But doing that didn't fix my uConnect repetitively crashing problem.
Sponsored