Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jl rubicon 2021
What did u order? Options? That's crazy
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
V6 3.6 Manual
LED group
Gecko Green (cancelled and turned into Firecracker Red)
Soft Top
Tow package
Cold Weather
A/C
the rest is pretty basic.
Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
V6 3.6 Manual
LED group
Gecko Green (cancelled and turned into Firecracker Red)
Soft Top
Tow package
Cold Weather
A/C
the rest is pretty basic.
Have u done a online search for one at the dealers close to what u wanted?

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
You guys are lucky, i got a call from my dealer and my order from March has not been yet approved by FCA.... So close to 7 months now and still no clues when my truck will get on the production line. Right now i plan of having a 2022 model instead of the 2021..... and also they cancelled my color because FCA decided to drop the production of the color i wanted.... So far i love my Xperience ordering a custom jeep.
I am in the same boat as you.
Ordered almost 7 and 1/2 months ago.
No vin and no info from dealership.
I said it before and I will say it again.
FCA / Stellantis treats us like second hand citizens.
They really do not give a rats axx about us Canadians.
If they we a stand up company they would do orders according to when they were received.
Instead they do USA orders first and then do Canadian orders when they feel like it.

Says another about a company who thinks about money before their customer.

Ferhdemerak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jl rubicon 2021
Have u done a online search for one at the dealers close to what u wanted?
Yes I looked. Found 2. 1 had the led package but not the cold weather and the other had the cold weather but not the led. And of course they were like fully loaded so 10k$ more. And because it was not an order I would lose the 5500$ discount that I had in March and the rate would go from 2.99 to 3.49%..... All in all I would go from 260$/2 weeks to 330$/2 weeks..... Fucking bullshit I must say.... He told me now the waiting time is around 10months to a year.... I guess I will wait and get a 2022 version at the price of the 2021...

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes I looked. Found 2. 1 had the led package but not the cold weather and the other had the cold weather but not the led. And of course they were like fully loaded so 10k$ more. And because it was not an order I would lose the 5500$ discount that I had in March and the rate would go from 2.99 to 3.49%..... All in all I would go from 260$/2 weeks to 330$/2 weeks..... Fucking bullshit I must say.... He told me now the waiting time is around 10months to a year.... I guess I will wait and get a 2022 version at the price of the 2021...
well my experience is just the opposite. read my sig for timeline. I am quite happy so far.

Sponsored

First Name
Zoë
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara - on order
Occupation
DND
Got an update, finally! Eight months and four days and cryptostickers finally let me know I have both the build sheet and window sticker. My dealer, however, hasn't answered the last email I sent more than three weeks ago. Hoping that they answer me on the delivery soon!

oomikeyoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
hi i'm new to this but i'm being offered 3.2k off msrp. does anyone know of thread that has info for pricing in ontario and is that a good deal?

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
anything below MSRP is a good deal with the supply shortages. i got 1.7k off and was happy.

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Ordered a MY23 Earl JLUR w/MT on 08/02, though ended up making changes to the order on on 08/10 because I realized my dealer left out the 4.88 gearing I wanted, and originally I was trying to get dual doors, but after a bit of a wait, found out that it was confirmed not to be an option for anyone ordering Earl, so I opted for dual top instead. Changing my order pushed me to the back of the que apparently (didn't know that was the case every time you changed your order).

Anyways, no news on VIN or anything of the sort. Ordering was pretty easy & simple. I suspect it will be some time before I receive a VIN, as my dealer told me to expect it to take as many as 3 months to come. Which is fine, but it kinda sucks seeing a lot of people who ordered within +/- 2 or 3 days within me getting their VINs or being in D1 status....

Eddies

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
just bought an incoming 4xe the dealer had already ordered, dealer says "estimated ship date of Nov 16th" and to expect delivery by end of November. Is this a reasonable or salesman BS ?

FWIW - tried the Vin on crypto stickers, say sticker found but doesn't let me view it. Jeep website does have a window sticker and says "being built" for this vehicle.

Sponsored

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Over the last couple of years, delivery dates have ballooned, shrunk, stretched, shrunk... That's not an unreasonable timeframe, but I'd also expect extra padding. JIT production has shown it's weaknesses and can idle shipping a vehicle because a single part is backlogged.

It's why we see options get deleted, re-added, and other options removed though a build year now.

Eddies

First Name
Eduardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
anyone has received their Jeep recently ? or has one in transit ?

Mine is in transit since end of November, still waiting... Just wondering if others have experienced longer shipping/delivery times lately ?

Dealer gives me update weekly, last one was that the Jeep was re-routed and put on a different Carrier on Dec 26th - no further updates as of yet (Jan 5th). I'm not sure I should be trusting these updates.

I can't locate the dealer on Cassens website, but I can't see any Alberta dealer there either so I assume another company is used for AB deliveries.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

anyone has received their Jeep recently ? or has one in transit ?

Mine is in transit since end of November, still waiting... Just wondering if others have experienced longer shipping/delivery times lately ?

Dealer gives me update weekly, last one was that the Jeep was re-routed and put on a different Carrier on Dec 26th - no further updates as of yet (Jan 5th). I'm not sure I should be trusting these updates.

I can't locate the dealer on Cassens website, but I can't see any Alberta dealer there either so I assume another company is used for AB deliveries.
I would not be surprised right now, with all the weather Canada has been experiencing. The entire country had some form of winter storm, or other over the holidays. Throw in the mess that was the storm fronts in the US, and shipping is backed up everywhere.

Stonecold

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Rubicon 2dr Granite
Occupation
Retired
Ordered a Granite Crystal 2 door Rubicon on Feb 8, D status with VIN on Feb 18 and just now Feb 22 got D1 status. Estimated ship date is mid/late March. If I get it by July I'll be happy..lol

j33pher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR; 2019 KL Trailhawk
Ordered a Granite Crystal 2 door Rubicon on Feb 8, D status with VIN on Feb 18 and just now Feb 22 got D1 status. Estimated ship date is mid/late March. If I get it by July I'll be happy..lol
Wow that is pretty fast! I ordered my 4 door Earl JLUR Recon on Nov 26 and the dealership messaged me on Tuesday stating it was sitting at D1 with an estimated build date of March 13th... I hope it goes faster than they say it is going to. I am getting kind of impatient now. Lol
Sponsored