Canadian Ordering Experiences

Sanchese

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Rubicon, 2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon on Order
I quest it depends, because I got all the options you got except tow group and I got mine September 1, I ordered a unlimited willys
It has no rhyme or reason.
I do not know what it depends on.
Hopefully I get mine soon.
Sponsored

Ferhdemerak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jl rubicon 2021
I hear you!
I am in the same boat as you.
I ordered Feb 12.

Call FCA Canada at 1-800-465-2001..
If you have no vin number like me then give them your VON number.

Let me know what they tell you.
Feel you brother, being 6 months for me too and i have no news at all about my wrangler.... I heard its the LED package that is back order...... still waiting

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2021 Wrangler High Altitude
We signed off on our order Jan 25,2021 and was given an agreed upon BIll of Sale.
7 months later the Jeep finally arrived.
Manager told me they would honor the original deal discount and the original trade value for our trade-in.
When I looked at the new bill of sale the new MSRP and Total Sale Price is now almost $2000 more than originally agreed upon. Manager said it was because the sticker price has now gone up that much.
My question is does the dealership have to honor the original deal amount?

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
We signed off on our order Jan 25,2021 and was given an agreed upon BIll of Sale.
Manager told me they would honor the original deal discount and the original trade value for our trade-in.
When I looked at the new bill of sale the new MSRP and Total Sale Price is now almost $2000 more than originally agreed upon. Manager said it was because the sticker price has now gone up that much.
Mine said they would. Also said if it ends up being a 2022 I still pay the same 2021 price. As well my trade in value stays the same as long as I don't put more then 60k km on it. It has 45k now.

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Islander Sting Grey
That depends, on your signed Bill of Sale did you have the OTD (Out the Door) price with all the extras, or was it only the “sell price” of the Jeep?

I ask because the dealer could have “buried” the $2000 extra in additional up-charges, and you would be none the wiser as to the source of the discrepancy. Since they appear to have disclosed it, assuming you had an OTD price, I would think you could demand they honor that original price.

….And as always, they can refuse. It will depend on how hard you want to push.

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That depends, on your signed Bill of Sale did you have the OTD (Out the Door) price with all the extras, or was it only the “sell price” of the Jeep?

I ask because the dealer could have “buried” the $2000 extra in additional up-charges, and you would be none the wiser as to the source of the discrepancy. Since they appear to have disclosed it, assuming you had an OTD price, I would think you could demand they honor that original price.

….And as always, they can refuse. It will depend on how hard you want to push.
The Bill of sale has a Total Sale Price of $67015 minus the $7600 discount for a total of $59415.
The Final "Sold Order" Order sheet with all the options has a total of $68910 --> minus the $1895 Freight Charge (which is a separate Line List Total on the Bill Of Sale, makes the vehicle price $67015, exactly the amount on the original Total Sale Price Bill of Sale.
The new Bill of Sale (which I have yet to sign off on because of the discrepancy) shows a Total Sale Price of $68970 minus the original $7600 Discount for a grand total of $61370...almost $2000 more.
That and the fact that the extended warranty is $75 more plus the $100 Federal Excise Tax which was originally not included on the Bill of Sale (Showed as N/A since the $100 was included in the Total Order Price as a separate item). So now the vehicle price is $2130 more plus 13% HST for a grand total of $2407 increase in total price.

BOS EX1.jpg

Order.jpg

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Bill of sale has a Total Sale Price of $67015 minus the $7600 discount for a total of $59415.
The Final "Sold Order" Order sheet with all the options has a total of $68910 --> minus the $1895 Freight Charge (which is a separate Line List Total on the Bill Of Sale, makes the vehicle price $67015, exactly the amount on the original Total Sale Price Bill of Sale.
The new Bill of Sale (which I have yet to sign off on because of the discrepancy) shows a Total Sale Price of $68970 minus the original $7600 Discount for a grand total of $61370...almost $2000 more.
That and the fact that the extended warranty is $75 more plus the $100 Federal Excise Tax which was originally not included on the Bill of Sale (Showed as N/A since the $100 was included in the Total Order Price as a separate item). So now the vehicle price is $2130 more plus 13% HST for a grand total of $2407 increase in total price.

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian Ordering Experiences Order

Jeep Wrangler JL Canadian Ordering Experiences Order
Well, I would refute the added charges. It isn’t your fault (or the dealers) that Jeep was delayed in building the vehicle. I get that Jeep has higher costs and I would give the dealer the benefit of the doubt that those higher costs were passed along to them, but you had signed on the lower amount, not this new one…..

…I am a totally non-confrontational kinda guy, and prefer to find amicable solutions… that is the tone I would personally strike here, but you do have every right to ask them to stand by their initial price.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

BOS EX1.jpg

Order.jpg
There's a Sarge Green jlu Rubicon at my local dealer. Musta showed up in the last week. 65k sticker on it.

6 hr drive but they have a few jlus in.

https://www.bellevilledodgechrysler.com/new/Wrangler Unlimited.html

bilottag

First Name
Gus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, I would refute the added charges. It isn’t your fault (or the dealers) that Jeep was delayed in building the vehicle. I get that Jeep has higher costs and I would give the dealer the benefit of the doubt that those higher costs were passed along to them, but you had signed on the lower amount, not this new one…..

…I am a totally non-confrontational kinda guy, and prefer to find amicable solutions… that is the tone I would personally strike here, but you do have every right to ask them to stand by their initial price.
I have the dealership's managing partner looking into it for me. He says they have rarely had to deal with a situation like this where an ordered vehicle has taken so long to come in and the sticker price has gone up in the meantime.

Sponsored

ReimundKrohn

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have the dealership's managing partner looking into it for me. He says they have rarely had to deal with a situation like this where an ordered vehicle has taken so long to come in and the sticker price has gone up in the meantime.
I don’t doubt it! Crazy times. Maybe they can offer some dealership freebies to help Mitigate the higher costs…. Assuming they can’t get Jeep to honor the original price or can’t take the hit to their bottom line. Anyway, sounds like they’re trying… so good on ‘em…. And congrats on finally having your order delivered!

First Name
Zoë
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara - on order
Occupation
DND
I hear you!
I am in the same boat as you.
I ordered Feb 12.

Call FCA Canada at 1-800-465-2001..
If you have no vin number like me then give them your VON number.

Let me know what they tell you.
Thank you! I will absolutely be giving them a call tomorrow!

First Name
Zoë
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara - on order
Occupation
DND
What did you order? Options?
JLU Sahara 6MT, ordered Feb 16
Granite Crystal
Dark saddle leather
upgraded wheel
body coloured top
safety group
cold weather
trailer/ tow
nav + audio
keyless entry

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara 6MT, ordered Feb 16
Granite Crystal
Dark saddle leather
upgraded wheel
body coloured top
safety group
cold weather
trailer/ tow
nav + audio
keyless entry
I bet it was the manual that delayed it.

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
The value of used cars has skyrocketed in that time as well. Go here https://www.autotrader.ca/ico/ and get an instant offer on your trade. You might find it's worth thousands more than you were offered by a dealership 7 months ago. My dealership offered me $10,500 on a 2018 Mazda 3 (lease buyout was $9500) and I sold it to a local dealership for $14K after some negotiations - the first offer via Autotrader was about $13,500.
Sponsored