Sponsored

Can dealer add LED package?

Jlb1177

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I have a dealer who messed my order up and doesn't have led pack. The sales man said they can add it from the parts dept. I asked the sales guy about the fender LEDs and he wasn't sure if they could be added. Anyone know about this or had a similar experience?
Sponsored

Grindhouseknives

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Bright White JLU Sport S
I don’t know for sure but it seems that the dealer should be able to add it. MOPAR offers the LED headlight kit and the rubicon fenders(whenever they become available that it). Turning on the DRL was an option on later year JK’s so it makes sense anyway. I haven’t seen LED tail lights offered yet but the aftermarket will probably beat FCA to that one too

Scottroxxx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLR
Occupation
Poet
Vehicle Showcase
good luck getting it at all, they can't even keep up with demand at the factory.

Sponsored

Doc737

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2016 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Pushing aluminum through the skies
... in the same boat... got all the options I wanted excepted LED package. The MOPAR option is nice but would like to save $$$ if there are other good options, I’d love to hear?

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
... in the same boat... got all the options I wanted excepted LED package. The MOPAR option is nice but would like to save $$$ if there are other good options, I’d love to hear?
Did you order or buy off the lot? If you ordered, see the above post. If you bought off the lot, you’re going to have a rough time getting it all done and it will be quite expensive.

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
OP, considering you posted this almost a year ago, you need to hurry and cancel your order because you only have a month or 2 left before they start building your jeep and it'll be too late!!! And if you don't cancel your order, before you know it another 18 months will pass and you'll get the call that your custom build finally arrived at the dealer!!!

;)
Sponsored