Sponsored

Build Status

t.i.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler buying soon
Does anyone know what code this would fall under "Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now in scheduling status! Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

They won't give codes out anymore.
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Does anyone know what code this would fall under "Alright, thank you again for your patience here. I am thrilled to let you know, your vehicle is now in scheduling status! Congratulations! We lack an ETA at this time but please keep in touch with us for the very latest. I am glad I was able to get that update to you, remember, we are available 24/7 for you. Can I assist with anything else for now?"

They won't give codes out anymore.
You have a VIN right? Then D

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Yes have the VIN. I got that month or so ago.
Once they say all parts gathered, you’ll be in D1 and your dealer will have an estimated ship date for you.

Yufo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a Sport S on July 26. After calling Jeep last week I received a message that said its in scheduling phase, parts required are being scheduled and soon as they are available etc etc. No VIN yet or any follow up emails. So basically after 5 weeks nothing has happened at all? Is this "normal"?

Sponsored

JasonInDLH

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 15 Yukon Denali
Occupation
I’d Rather Talk Jeep’s!
I ordered a Sport S on July 26. After calling Jeep last week I received a message that said its in scheduling phase, parts required are being scheduled and soon as they are available etc etc. No VIN yet or any follow up emails. So basically after 5 weeks nothing has happened at all? Is this "normal"?
I ordered my Jeep on 6/23. Received both VIN and VON on my Priced Order Confirmation sheet two days later from my salesperson. Something doesn’t seem right that you still don’t have a VIN after 5 weeks.

Yufo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a VON and Jeep obviously has my order by verifying that, but I agree, something seems "wrong".
and its a pretty simple build- hard top, 2.0, Unlimited S.
no other extras.
Sponsored