Sponsored

Build status codes

Talox

First Name
dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
Where are people getting the status codes from? customer service or the dealer?. So far when i've spoken to jeep chat all I've gotten from chat is...
" your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. "

Thanks
Sponsored

miweber929

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLU Sport S, ‘16 Silverado
Where are people getting the status codes from? customer service or the dealer?. So far when i've spoken to jeep chat all I've gotten from chat is...

Thanks
Dealer.

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff

Thanks
Whenever I communicate with my sales rep, he's been saying that my order is in "D" Status, but today when I contacted Jeep Chat (for the 3rd time since I ordered 7weeks ago), "Alexander" at Jeep chat seemed confused by my request for the "status code". He replied that my status code is "scheduling". It would be helpful if Jeep chat used the same terminology.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Jeep chat conversion:
D:
I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.
D1:
I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon. Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided.

They never give dates, but once you are in D1, the dealer screen shows an "estimated ship date"

After D1, it's pretty easy to figure out, Frame, Paint, Inspection, etc.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Talox

First Name
dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JLU XR Granite crystal (ordered 8/23)
Whenever I communicate with my sales rep, he's been saying that my order is in "D" Status, but today when I contacted Jeep Chat (for the 3rd time since I ordered 7weeks ago), "Alexander" at Jeep chat seemed confused by my request for the "status code". He replied that my status code is "scheduling". It would be helpful if Jeep chat used the same terminology.

Yes it would be helpful, From what i've gathered in my short experience is that Jeep Chat is a pacifier designed to give people just enough infoto keep the majority from being upset.

it would be super easy and cheap for jeep to just code a web page and let you follow the progress hell for a few extra bucks they could even toss in a camera at key spots (paint, assembly inspection.....) that is if they cared.

Jeff79

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 3.6L - Snazzberry w/Xtreme Recon pckg
Occupation
Computer stuff
Yes it would be helpful, From what i've gathered in my short experience is that Jeep Chat is a pacifier designed to give people just enough infoto keep the majority from being upset.

it would be super easy and cheap for jeep to just code a web page and let you follow the progress hell for a few extra bucks they could even toss in a camera at key spots (paint, assembly inspection.....) that is if they cared.
Completely agree!
Sponsored