Hibypass

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone tried both are experienced both products in a new JL? I’m wondering if HH are worth nearly twice the price of the boommats?
Sponsored

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
I was having problems with my XM radio and my dealer needed me to prove to them the HH were not the cause of the spotty reception. So I had to remove the HH above the antenna. Not easy to do, but I managed. I then contacted HH to obtain the specs on the 3M tape so I could order some. HH sent me out tape and a roller to install it and the link to a youtube video for how to do it. All within 3 days and at no charge! Exceptional customer service.

JeepSmash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Unlimited
I was having problems with my XM radio and my dealer needed me to prove to them the HH were not the cause of the spotty reception. So I had to remove the HH above the antenna. Not easy to do, but I managed. I then contacted HH to obtain the specs on the 3M tape so I could order some. HH sent me out tape and a roller to install it and the link to a youtube video for how to do it. All within 3 days and at no charge! Exceptional customer service.
lol. What a bunch of morons (dealer).

American Adventurist

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 StingGray JLUR
I put the full Hot Head kit in my JL - the product has exceptional attention to detail. Very happy with how it was made and the install was easy (did the sound deadening as well).

Sponsored

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
And for the record, was HH the cause of the bad XM reception?

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
And for the record, was HH the cause of the bad XM reception?

NO!!!
Sponsored