Blue screen fix

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
Has anyone gotten there blue screen reverse camera rectified? Mine only does it once in awhile and if I shut it down and restart it works right away. I have already checked the tailgate connection and the connection in the pass side foot well which did have sort of a bend in it so I’m not sure if a 90 degree bend can cause an intermittent problem but the connections seemed fine. Don’t really want to pull the the screen unit out so was just wondering if there was a heads up on this?
Sponsored

FUBAR

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
I had a blue and also a black screen once but to fix it both times, I just put it into reverse and back to first gear (manual). This would be really hard to replicate so I suspect the dealer will have a hard time with it.

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
I had the issue once. If you start the Jeep and go immediately in reverse and don't give the screen time to initialize it will happen every time. I have to give the system about 2 seconds before going into reverse.
Sponsored