Sponsored

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Jeep Accessories & Upgrades Deals Nov 23 / 26 - Post your finds here!

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
This may sound like a stupid question, but I just went to ACE's website based on their package deals, and noted the following language:

"All products sold by ACE Engineering, LLC are sold for off road use only. Any other use or application is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or user."

Are their products really not safe / designed for DD's? That would seem unlikely to me, really limits your market, but maybe that is by design to make them exclusive / limited manufacturing capabilities / whatever reason...
Liability issue, good ol' Murica because morons always partnered with lawyers!
Sponsored

IPvFletch

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
4wd.com has a ton of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals going on right now as well. I've found some great deals (ex. 25% off Trigger lighting products) and on top of that if you open a new incognito window and visit their website and sign up for their mailing list, you can get unlock 5% discount code too.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
4wd.com has a ton of Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals going on right now as well. I've found some great deals (ex. 25% off Trigger lighting products) and on top of that if you open a new incognito window and visit their website and sign up for their mailing list, you can get unlock 5% discount code too.
Thanks man!

Torque77

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
HEY JLWF!

We are running some deals today till Cyber Monday on all of our products!!!

You can either call into the shop (513-847-6651), Order online, Shoot us a message on Facebook or Email at [email protected]

THESE DEALS WILL NOT BE BEAT! IF YOU FIND A BETTER DEAL TELL US WE WILL BEAT IT!

All Products All day Everyday Code: JLWF2018

EVO Manufacturing: BF18EVOMFG

Teraflex: BF18TERALFEX

WARN: BF18WARN

JKS: LIFT KITS COME WITH A FREE SUPERCHIPS TUNER!

WE ARE ADDING PRODUCTS EVERYDAY. IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOU WANT GET A HOLD OF US AND WE WILL MAKE IT A BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!

https://shopallterrain.com/collections/jeep-jl?page=1

Just placed a order with them and got a great price on some LEDs and falcon steering stabilizer. Great customer service and very prompt with everything. I think I found my new site for all my needs!!!

OP
OP
jeremyjeep

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just placed a order with them and got a great price on some LEDs and falcon steering stabilizer. Great customer service and very prompt with everything. I think I found my new site for all my needs!!!
Which Falcon steering stabilizer did you get and for how much? I added the Teraflex JL/JLU: FALCON NEXUS EF STEERING STABILIZER 2.2 Fast Adjust to the shopping cart, but I got an error message when trying to apply the promo code BF18TERALFEX.

Sponsored

ATO4x4

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Thanks Again for your order John!

ATO4x4

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Which Falcon steering stabilizer did you get and for how much? I added the Teraflex JL/JLU: FALCON NEXUS EF STEERING STABILIZER 2.2 Fast Adjust to the shopping cart, but I got an error message when trying to apply the promo code BF18TERALFEX.
Thanks for pointing this out! This thread had the code spelled wrong. Sorry for that. You should be good to go now.
Code is BF18TERAFLEX

19JL

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLUR
Also discount tire is giving smoking deals on tires this weekend! Several of us Jeepers went to our local sore and got the hookup on Coopers, Nitto, and Milestar!

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
If you've been looking jump on this deal. Mine came tonight. Great Price

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...it-with-One-5-0Ah-Batteries-2767-21/306180606
I also ordered one of those plus this since it was only $50 more than just the battery.
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...-5-0Ah-Battery-and-Charger-0880-20P/305449658

For those that want the DeWalt equivalent, I found this for about the same price.
https://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/de...nvil/0000000278715?bc=11434|11435|11486|11491

Sponsored

2500 hd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR.
I hope Quadratec post a discount code . Look's like some things are on sale, but not everything.
Trying to find a deal on floor mats and door entry guards..

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Canvasback is running a sale with 20% off everything sitewide starting midnight tonight through Monday.

Use coupon code CYBER18

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
We Do! Shoot us a message of the part number you are looking for and I would get you a great deal!
PM sent
Sponsored