Sponsored

Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list?

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
37" Maxxis RAZR AT. Great price and great reviews. It's a newer tire so not as much out there. But it is a good hybrid tire and 3 Peak M+S rated which I wanted for the mountains. Sub 2k for 37's is pretty good IMO. And I have plenty of tread left on the 35's to sell them too.
Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Think I’m gonna try and get a badlands 12k synthetic line winch for BF.. was going to spring for the new Kc lights but it’s not as important as a Winch when wheeling. It’s like 15% off right now
Join the HF inside track club and they send you a 25% off coupon. It costs $30 to join and you save a couple hundred bucks on the winch

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
37" Maxxis RAZR AT. Great price and great reviews. It's a newer tire so not as much out there. But it is a good hybrid tire and 3 Peak M+S rated which I wanted for the mountains. Sub 2k for 37's is pretty good IMO. And I have plenty of tread left on the 35's to sell them too.
Awesome! I looked at that tire. Like you, I was looking for something with the 3 Peak rating. I ended up going with another new tire, the Delium Terra Raider in 37x12.50R17. So far, I like it.

Both are great looking and have solid tread patterns with a lot of siping.

Jeep Wrangler JL Black Friday/Cyber Monday: What is on your list? 20221106_085031

20221106_085035.jpg

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I ordered my redline hood struts for my XR when it gets here. Well, my wife saw them and now I have to order another set for my XR when it gets here :LOL:

Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Funny how that works. 😆
Yeah. She complained about how much I spent on mods and now that she's taking my 18 JLUS when my XR gets here she's already lined up 2 grand in wants, plus my hood struts 🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Join the HF inside track club and they send you a 25% off coupon. It costs $30 to join and you save a couple hundred bucks on the winch
@Maverick909 I'm waiting on the same. They sent out two 25% off any one item - no exclusions - coupons last year. The first was on December 19th, so I'm holding out till then.

Looking through my emails, it'll be back on sale at/around the Black Friday price in late December/early January, so don't feel the need to pull the trigger early. Wait for the coupon.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
@Maverick909 I'm waiting on the same. They sent out two 25% off any one item - no exclusions - coupons last year. The first was on December 19th, so I'm holding out till then.

Looking through my emails, it'll be back on sale at/around the Black Friday price in late December/early January, so don't feel the need to pull the trigger early. Wait for the coupon.
I joined in May and they had one out to me within 2 weeks I think. It worked out pretty good because the wenches went on sale and I dropped the coupon so I saved about 200 bucks

OP
OP
Carlton

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Yeah. She complained about how much I spent on mods and now that she's taking my 18 JLUS when my XR gets here she's already lined up 2 grand in wants, plus my hood struts 🤬🤬🤣🤣🤣
It's only fair. 😆 Luckily she has a common interest with you so you aren't blowing 2k on something you dislike!

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
It's only fair. 😆 Luckily she has a common interest with you so you aren't blowing 2k on something you dislike!
That's true

Sponsored

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
I did, and they did not send me a coupon. Nor did they send me anything except an email with my number in it.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I did, and they did not send me a coupon. Nor did they send me anything except an email with my number in it.
Hopefully they'll send one soon. They've sent me a couple since I joined

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
I joined in May and they had one out to me within 2 weeks I think. It worked out pretty good because the wenches went on sale and I dropped the coupon so I saved about 200 bucks
I'd love to find me a nice wench that cheap. And a winch, too. Get em both on sale, now that's the ticket:devil::devil::devil:

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
I'd love to find me a nice wench that cheap. And a winch, too. Get em both on sale, now that's the ticket:devil::devil::devil:
Now that you pointed it out, so would I 🤣🤣

MesaAZGuy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
Sales are over! What is everyone's damage total? 😆

$9,344.18 last Saturday. $4500 was computer stuff for Marie along with a new iPhone. The rest was for the Jeep! Considering an e-bike for the bus. (Lectric Xpremium) but I think the chip on my CC has melted from overuse. The XL amp steps were the big ticket item at 3k installed. What the F was I thinking? Oh, Yeah, I remember now... I don't have to bust my knee caps getting in!
Sponsored