Sponsored

Best 35" tire

JPS RUL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99' TJ, 2019 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered 2019 Rubicon. I have purchased the Mopar lift and the AEV Onyx Pintler wheel. The BFG kO2 are the only ones that are C rated. I like the Nitto Ridge Grapplers, but they are E rated. For those of you who have E rated tires, How do they ride? I know airing them down helps, but am I going to be disappointed? This is 70% daily driver.
Sponsored

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered 2019 Rubicon. I have purchased the Mopar lift and the AEV Onyx Pintler wheel. The BFG kO2 are the only ones that are C rated. I like the Nitto Ridge Grapplers, but they are E rated. For those of you who have E rated tires, How do they ride? I know airing them down helps, but am I going to be disappointed? This is 70% daily driver.
Welcome to the forum. I’m from Michigan as well. Are you thinking A/Ts or M/Ts. If all A/Ts I don’t think you can beat ko2.

chain

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2019 JL 2dr Rubicon
When I need tires first thing I will go to will be Goodyear Duratracs. Had them on my JK and loved them. Good life, great in snow, also great off road. If I was down south I'd probably go with the Goodyear MTR's w/ Kevlar or the BFG KM2's. In the north I don't think you'll beat the Duratracs.

OP
OP
JPS RUL

JPS RUL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99' TJ, 2019 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, went with the Nitto Ridge Grapplers 315-70r17.

dixonk

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Military Contractor
I run Cooper STT Pros aired down to 30 psi and they ride great. Can't really feel they are E rated.

johncmd

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Any pics of this?? Looking at Pintlers and this same lift. Have to get the wheels painted since they don’t make the silver anymore womp :/
Sponsored