Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
So true, tough not get carried away.

I cant stop buying sh%t:facepalm:
Yes, same here. I have a blacked out hood wrap to put on when warmer and I am waiting on AEVs front and rear bumpers to come out and I think I have narrowed down the sliders to the Roam Rock rails, just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Northeastbst

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Yes, same here. I have a blacked out hood wrap to put on when warmer and I am waiting on AEVs front and rear bumpers to come out and I think I have narrowed down the sliders to the Roam Rock rails, just haven’t pulled the trigger yet.
Same here on hood wrap, ordered it from pixeldecals.

Good luck on your choice!

decisions, decisions, decisions....

Aaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 C7 Corvette Stingray
Love looking at all the different variations of mods. They all look great. It really is tough not getting carried away.
Here is mine. Not to drastic. More to come when it gets warmer.

82F582FB-5AA4-42C8-BD64-ECB8204CF1A6.jpeg

7A8368D8-D2A1-4CE5-90AA-AD509E73C42B.jpeg
Looks great! What’s the wheel/tire combo you have there?

OP
OP
Northeastbst

Northeastbst

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Amaral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
My 19 JLUR. I am almost done. Just waiting on the rear bumper and tire carrier to come in. I picked this up in November.

9343.jpeg
20190308_173429-4.jpg
I ordered the solid black hood decal but now that I see yours(1941) you've got me second guessing.

That looks really good!!

Darn you lol

Sponsored

Trav.city

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
Occupation
Sales Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! What’s the wheel/tire combo you have there?
Thanks. They are the quadratec tactic t 742 wheels in gun metal gray. I wanted a hub centric wheel which they are. The tires are 315 70 r17 Milestar Patagonia Mt.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I ordered the solid black hood decal but now that I see yours(1941) you've got me second guessing.

That looks really good!!

Darn you lol
Here are some better shots of the hood decal that I had made. After I had this decal designed and installed, I posted the second pic on my facebook account. Someone took the picture and posted it to instagram and it went viral. Then others started coping it. Which I think is cool. I got hit up on who I had make it and I posted his info and he got a lot of business form it. He then went on to make some variations of it. I still like the clean 1941 that matches the Rubicon decal. If yo are interested in the decal, He can be found at Stickin2it on facebook. He has alot of very nice Jeep decals. I also had him make me a custom dash decal. You will see many of those on his page also. He is a great guy to deal with. He can custom make you anything you want. He designed my decals in a day and shipped the next day. Super easy to work with and great customer service.

click below to go to his page.
Stickin2it Custom Decals

20190308_175232_001-2.jpg
20181202_160438.jpg

Last edited:

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
My 19 JLUR. I am almost done. Just waiting on the rear bumper and tire carrier to come in. I picked this up in November.

9343.jpeg
20190308_173429-4.jpg
NICE RUBI!!!! :rock: I especially like the after pic!! I like how you stated you were almost done. Are we ever really done? :giggle:

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
NICE RUBI!!!! :rock: I especially like the after pic!! I like how you stated you were almost done. Are we ever really done? :giggle:
I have the Ace Stand alone tire carrier coming soon and ACE new JL rear bumper. Then all the major purchases are done. the rest should just be little do dads here and there. I already have just about everything else, except light bars, and just not a fan of them.

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Ace Stand alone tire carrier coming soon and ACE new JL rear bumper. Then all the major purchases are done. the rest should just be little do dads here and there. I already have just about everything else, except light bars, and just not a fan of them.
I’m right there with ya, I have all the major stuff done too. Oddly enough, I’m not a fan of the light bars either, no plan to get them.

I still find myself looking at the JL stuff though.

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
Transformation- :jk:

RMojitoJLStock1.jpg

RMojitoJLStock2.jpg

RMojitoJL 702.jpg

Mojito Flexin.jpg

RMojitoJL

First Name
Skyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon *Mojito*, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, 2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Occupation
Loan Officer
Vehicle Showcase
I keep trying to convince myself that Mojito! isn't the best color...this isn't helping.

BEAUTIFUL! Incredible before and after.
Just Do IT! lmao :rock:
Sponsored