Sponsored

Average Delivery time in Canada

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
So, new turn of events... Yesterday I was browsing the jeep site and realized you can see and price out the 2022's on the Canadian site. I also noticed their finance rates are now 5.99%, vs the 3.49% when I signed my 2021 order contract.

So, i thought to myself... Since this dealership is charging me and extra $1100 for the model year change in my order from a 2021 to a 2022, even though I was told I was price protected (when I challenged this, the sales guy said he "misspoke"), I figured I'd confirm that I'm still at the same rate I signed and not at this new higher one.

His response "I would have to check and get back to you tomorrow and ask one of the owners".

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Is this even possible? To legally change prices and rates from under a signed contract? I didnt opt for the 2022 at this price, or this rate. I signed for a 2021 at its price and rate, it's not my fault or the dealerships fault for that matter, that it cant be delivered and are moving me to a new year. They should have to take this up with FCA, not me....

...In any case, I'm waiting to hear back today. If they come back and say I have pay at the new rate, I'll be making a trip into that dealership where a discussion will be had and I may or may not still have my jeep on order from them.

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
So, new turn of events... Yesterday I was browsing the jeep site and realized you can see and price out the 2022's on the Canadian site. I also noticed their finance rates are now 5.99%, vs the 3.49% when I signed my 2021 order contract.

So, i thought to myself... Since this dealership is charging me and extra $1100 for the model year change in my order from a 2021 to a 2022, even though I was told I was price protected (when I challenged this, the sales guy said he "misspoke"), I figured I'd confirm that I'm still at the same rate I signed and not at this new higher one.

His response "I would have to check and get back to you tomorrow and ask one of the owners".

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Is this even possible? To legally change prices and rates from under a signed contract? I didnt opt for the 2022 at this price, or this rate. I signed for a 2021 at its price and rate, it's not my fault or the dealerships fault for that matter, that it cant be delivered and are moving me to a new year. They should have to take this up with FCA, not me....

...In any case, I'm waiting to hear back today. If they come back and say I have pay at the new rate, I'll be making a trip into that dealership where a discussion will be had and I may or may not still have my jeep on order from them.
Do not let them get away with this. Anyone can just say sorry I "misspoke". I'm reallly cofused as to why this seller would want to do this to you and not honor you the price after ordering it as a 2021 and waiting months with no information. Business or not have some respect for you clients and not fool them around. Jeep are already crazy expensive in Canada and with 5.99% interest is insane. I would cancel it or at least see what rate the bank can give. good luck

The_Skyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 6 spd 4.88
Do not let them get away with this. Anyone can just say sorry I "misspoke". I'm reallly cofused as to why this seller would want to do this to you and not honor you the price after ordering it as a 2021 and waiting months with no information. Business or not have some respect for you clients and not fool them around. Jeep are already crazy expensive in Canada and with 5.99% interest is insane. I would cancel it or at least see what rate the bank can give. good luck
You just made my heart jump a bit. I emailed my dealer about my '22 and he said that looks like the lease rate and that I'm still down for 3.49%. Perhaps they're not done setting up the website? Or perhaps he's wrong... But I won't find out for my order until April ish I suppose.

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
You just made my heart jump a bit. I emailed my dealer about my '22 and he said that looks like the lease rate and that I'm still down for 3.49%. Perhaps they're not done setting up the website? Or perhaps he's wrong... But I won't find out for my order until April ish I suppose.
You're saying you won't know any information until April for your order? Or you are expecting it around April?

Sponsored

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Just received word from my dealer this morning that my order (pushed to MY 2022 in Oct) has moved to D1 status. Hopes for a late December delivery; although mentioning all the bullshit up to this point that end of year doesn't look promising. Ordered April 30th 2021.

The_Skyo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 6 spd 4.88
You're saying you won't know any information until April for your order? Or you are expecting it around April?
I'm expecting it around April / hoping / wishing it to occur. I ordered at the end of October so we'll see!

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
31 weeks and counting..........

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Everytime I read a post on here I feel super lucky.

Sponsored

CrystalJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Sahara
I'm at 38 weeks and counting. It was moved to a 2022MY in October.

Sahara Unlimited, 6MT, safety, advanced safety, LED, anti-slip diff, trailer tow, and cold weather.

My dealer says I'm price protected and the only thing that can change is the lease residual rate.

I understand parts shortages and can be paitent; however, I'm very annoyed with FCA that it appears many similarly featured vehicles have been ordered and delivered in the U.S.

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
I'm at 38 weeks and counting. It was moved to a 2022MY in October.

Sahara Unlimited, 6MT, safety, advanced safety, LED, anti-slip diff, trailer tow, and cold weather.

My dealer says I'm price protected and the only thing that can change is the lease residual rate.

I understand parts shortages and can be paitent; however, I'm very annoyed with FCA that it appears many similarly featured vehicles have been ordered and delivered in the U.S.
Very similar build to my own order. Just received build sheet notice from Crypto this morning. Yours shouldn't be too far behind.

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Just reached out to my dealer and said Jeep is now KZ status. Shit is finally getting real.
Sponsored