Average Delivery time in Canada

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Why are you paying for this? I ordered oct 14th and it will most likely come as 22 with no extra payment according to my dealership. Also if rate goes down I'll be able to receive the lower one aswell. Check with your dealer you most definitely shouldnt have to pay for that increase. If your car hasn't started being built before December 4th then it will be built as a 22. My dealer said December 4th is when they stop making 21s
yep this was my dealers response when we thought i might not get built to dec. same rate, any new incentives would apply as well
Sponsored

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Why are you paying for this? I ordered oct 14th and it will most likely come as 22 with no extra payment according to my dealership. Also if rate goes down I'll be able to receive the lower one aswell. Check with your dealer you most definitely shouldnt have to pay for that increase. If your car hasn't started being built before December 4th then it will be built as a 22. My dealer said December 4th is when they stop making 21s
I argued back this same very point. However, the back of the contract states the following 2 points:

The manufacturer may change our price of new vehicles without notice. If that happens with regard to new vehicles of the series and body type of the vehicle before we deliver it to you, we may change the cash delivered price of the Vehicle to you accordingly. If we do, you may cancel this Agreement. If you cancel, we shall return any Trade-in to you, unless we have sold it. If we have sold the Trade-in, we shall pay you the sales price, less repair improvements made to the vehicle.

The Prices, options and specifications of the motor vehicle herein purchased are subject to change without notice when such change is due to causes beyond the control of the Dealer. Where the price of the motor vehicle is increased or the model had changed, the Purchaser shall have the privilege of cancelling this Agreement and the Dealer shall forthwith return the deposit/down payment, if any, and the motor vehicle given as trade, to the purchaser and such return shall operate as full release of all claims which the Purchase may have against the Dealer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, they said there wasnt any more margin to eat the cost on the deal. I was able to get like 6 grand off MSRP (it was about 10%) for the original order. Now, its essentially only 5k off...

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I argued back this same very point. However, the back of the contract states the following 2 points:

The manufacturer may change our price of new vehicles without notice. If that happens with regard to new vehicles of the series and body type of the vehicle before we deliver it to you, we may change the cash delivered price of the Vehicle to you accordingly. If we do, you may cancel this Agreement. If you cancel, we shall return any Trade-in to you, unless we have sold it. If we have sold the Trade-in, we shall pay you the sales price, less repair improvements made to the vehicle.

The Prices, options and specifications of the motor vehicle herein purchased are subject to change without notice when such change is due to causes beyond the control of the Dealer. Where the price of the motor vehicle is increased or the model had changed, the Purchaser shall have the privilege of cancelling this Agreement and the Dealer shall forthwith return the deposit/down payment, if any, and the motor vehicle given as trade, to the purchaser and such return shall operate as full release of all claims which the Purchase may have against the Dealer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the same time, they said there wasnt any more margin to eat the cost on the deal. I was able to get like 6 grand off MSRP (it was about 10%) for the original order. Now, its essentially only 5k off...
it also says on the that contract that it is only valid for 90 days.

I got it in writing about not changing price if it was gonna be a 22.

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
it also says on the that contract that it is only valid for 90 days
right, but that gives you the option to walk away clean... similar to above. But, I don't want to walk away, I want what i paid for lol...

Im going to try checking if I can get another dealer to match my previous order price and if so, dump this one and go with them...

What do you guys think? Like i said, i tried the "we have a signed contract, its not my fault. etc, etc." They came back saying you have the option to cancel if you want to still, but theres just not enough money left in the deal for them to discount that amount

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician

Yea well atleast you have the option now. I bought mine at cost and saved around 6gs aswell and said same thing to me about losing money if they gave me any more promotions. He also said if takes to long look at it this way, you'll get a 22 for the price of a 21. So im pretty sure you can get away with a sale for them to remove that extra cost.

Sponsored

X-SoLjA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yea well atleast you have the option now. I bought mine at cost and saved around 6gs aswell and said same thing to me about losing money if they gave me any more promotions. He also said if takes to long look at it this way, you'll get a 22 for the price of a 21. So im pretty sure you can get away with a sale for them to remove that extra cost.
I agree with you 100%, just not sure what step to take next when they are the ones also telling me they won't right. The sales guy came back and said that he talked to his manager, and he was the one that said there wasnt enough profit in it to be discounting more. When I brought up the fact that he was the one to originally say the price of the 21 would also roll into the price of a 22 if it was delayed, he said he miss spoke...

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
Lucky you.
I ordered a Rubicon Feb 12th.
No vin. Just a VON.
This is so frustrating.
What a piece of sxxt company.
If I lived in the US it would of been delivered by now.
That is unbelievable. Should be compensated in a vehicle taking that long. If you haven't received your vin does that mean your car hasn't even started being built yet?

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How much interest have they earned on the deposit money?

Lusimo

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x3, Honda civic si
Occupation
Electrician
I Ordered a sahara unlimted oct 14th. I know nothing as I expected. The dealer said he would say around Jan Feb or if I get lucky it'll be built as a 2021 and come earlier. It seemed promising when he told me the dates but now reading this forum being from the GTA scares the F out of me.

Sponsored

BlackTanJL22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 2dr JL Black/Tan 6cyl stick
The bill of sale from the dealer is a binding contract. They have to honour the price they agreed to, says OMVIC. You can back out after 90 days. The dealer cannot charge you more or change your price they agreed to.
PM me if you have specific questions with the Canada ordering. I’ve done some investigating.

BlackTanJL22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So, got my first update since ordering August 30th.... Still no vin, but my order was changed from a 2021 to a 2022. The problem with this, I now have to pay the $1100 (CAD) price increase for the new model year.
Read my previous post.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys need to start naming your dealerships and dealers. All this bitching and no one has names what dealer they used.

Sometimes its the dealership sometimes it's just a shitty sales person.

BlackTanJL22

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You guys need to start naming your dealerships and dealers. All this bitching and no one has names what dealer they used.

Sometimes its the dealership sometimes it's just a shitty sales person.
No names until I see how FCA Canada and dealerships handle this situation. It could be me saying use “these guys” because of the free tshirts and hats and 0% financing with Mopar credits they gave me hhhaaha!!

Also,
Dear FCA Canada - *hint hint*

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No names until I see how FCA Canada and dealerships handle this situation. It could be me saying use “these guys” because of the free tshirts and hats and 0% financing with Mopar credits they gave me hhhaaha!!

Also,
Dear FCA Canada - *hint hint*
No factory order should take more the 6 months.
Sponsored