Average Delivery time in Canada

Ibshake

First Name
Ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Oddly enough, I spoke with my dealer the day before and he said I'm still at in VIN status, but then the next day, I received an email from crypto stickers saying a build sheet has been generated.
maybe his system is not updated, which is weird though. Because if you have the build sheet, the unit should be already built. I got my build sheet last week but already had an estimated ship date in the 2nd week of April
Sponsored

HellYeah

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
Just order a manual JL Willys in sarge green the 30-04-2021, looks like I’ll be here fo a while. Seeing those averages wait time I’m guessing maybe hopping for a MY22 might be realist. Anyways just got my VON today it’s nice learning all of this process through those posts here, thanks for that !

BH6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys, 2010 JKU (Sold)
Just order a manual JL Willys in sarge green the 30-04-2021, looks like I’ll be here fo a while. Seeing those averages wait time I’m guessing maybe hopping for a MY22 might be realist. Anyways just got my VON today it’s nice learning all of this process through those posts here, thanks for that !
I ordered March 31, order was placed with FCA and VON confirmed April 1, received VIN and D status today. Things seem to be moving quicker now than they were earlier in the year as we move toward the end of the model year, but keep your fingers crossed!

Sponsored

HellYeah

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
I ordered March 31, order was placed with FCA and VON confirmed April 1, received VIN and D status today. Things seem to be moving quicker now than they were earlier in the year as we move toward the end of the model year, but keep your fingers crossed!
that’s good news, the sooner the better !

PatRodriguz

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Question for you guys, I've tried Cassens website to track using the dealer code for Hunt Fiat Chrysler in Milton (C5242) and I used a car already delivered to the dealership by sourcing Cassens "delivery receipts page" for the dealer in order to test. The issue I'm having is Cassens couldn't pull information and said the "vin is invalid" which is weird because I double-checked all the info. That being said, I am convinced I am tracking it wrong. Can someone please try or confirm for my own vin? (1c4hjxfn0mw725578).

Weiler007

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 80th Anniversary
Question for you guys, I've tried Cassens website to track using the dealer code for Hunt Fiat Chrysler in Milton (C5242) and I used a car already delivered to the dealership by sourcing Cassens "delivery receipts page" for the dealer in order to test. The issue I'm having is Cassens couldn't pull information and said the "vin is invalid" which is weird because I double-checked all the info. That being said, I am convinced I am tracking it wrong. Can someone please try or confirm for my own vin? (1c4hjxfn0mw725578).
You vehicle has to be in shipped status for CASSEN to have it in there system. When CASSEN gets the order from FCA or the factory that the vehicle is ready to ship; it shows up on there website. If they don't have the order to ship yet; it shows up as an invalid VIN. I checked yours and it shows invalid. When is your scheduled ship date from your dealer?

PatRodriguz

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
You vehicle has to be in shipped status for CASSEN to have it in there system. When CASSEN gets the order from FCA or the factory that the vehicle is ready to ship; it shows up on there website. If they don't have the order to ship yet; it shows up as an invalid VIN. I checked yours and it shows invalid. When is your scheduled ship date from your dealer?
I don't have a scheduled ship date from my dealer but I recently was issued a window sticker mid-April, then a build sheet first week of May all via crypto stickers. I called my dealer just before cryptostickers issued the May build sheet and the dealer said still only a vin... A bit confusing.

Weiler007

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara 80th Anniversary
I don't have a scheduled ship date from my dealer but I recently was issued a window sticker mid-April, then a build sheet first week of May all via crypto stickers. I called my dealer just before cryptostickers issued the May build sheet and the dealer said still only a vin... A bit confusing.
I get the confusing part!! Keep checking CASSENs site. Chances are you will see it ship before the dealer knows.

Sponsored

HellYeah

First Name
Julien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
Happy for you Bilottag !
I am curious to know if I got a deal or not. I went during the 5% MSRP Jeep offer and I managed to lower the price to the dealer invoice (MSRP 50 550$, invoice 46 750$). Is it good or bad ?
Sponsored