Average Delivery time in Canada

dirkpratt

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara
Found out today I've gone back to BX from BG status. Hopefully we get built before too long. Orig ord date April 30

nicholaschum

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Ultimate Rubicon
Greetings from Toronto!

I placed an order for a 4dr Sahara 4xe late August due for October 25th ship out, but earlier this week, my sales advisor told me that a factory order 4dr Rubicon 4xe with all the options I wanted was shipped out already and did not have a name attached to it, so I swapped over to the Rubi.

The Rubi is in KZS status and is In Transit since October 17th. It has the Build Sheet and the Window Sticker all done. Cryptostickers also confirmed this. Cassens has my VIN with the dealership code BUT it doesn’t have a Ship Date or ETA.

Does anyone know what this means? Will it be able to make it to the dealership by the end of next week?

I’m assuming that if it is showing up on Cassens, that it’s already in Grand Marais ready to ship out? (Windsor, ON)
If this is the case, does anyone know how long it takes from Windsor to Toronto?

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Showed up yesterday.
Picking up Tuesday

Jeep Wrangler JL Average Delivery time in Canada Screenshot_20211021-101853_Yahoo Mail

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Greetings from Toronto!

I placed an order for a 4dr Sahara 4xe late August due for October 25th ship out, but earlier this week, my sales advisor told me that a factory order 4dr Rubicon 4xe with all the options I wanted was shipped out already and did not have a name attached to it, so I swapped over to the Rubi.

The Rubi is in KZS status and is In Transit since October 17th. It has the Build Sheet and the Window Sticker all done. Cryptostickers also confirmed this. Cassens has my VIN with the dealership code BUT it doesn’t have a Ship Date or ETA.

Does anyone know what this means? Will it be able to make it to the dealership by the end of next week?

I’m assuming that if it is showing up on Cassens, that it’s already in Grand Marais ready to ship out? (Windsor, ON)
If this is the case, does anyone know how long it takes from Windsor to Toronto?
Mine never showed up on cassens but my dealer told me on the 14th it left the train yard at the factory, then on the 19th said it was in ontario and it showed up on the 21st in Scarborough.

Sponsored

SDE

First Name
Artem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 3.6 XR
Ordered a Rubicon Unlimited in the beginning of June, since then I had exactly zero updates. No VIN, no build status, no nothing. I am starting to wonder if they really took my order or just wanted to hold onto my deposit for a while :(

Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a Rubicon Unlimited in the beginning of June, since then I had exactly zero updates. No VIN, no build status, no nothing. I am starting to wonder if they really took my order or just wanted to hold onto my deposit for a while :(
Anything special about the order? Manual? Steel bumpers?

There are a bunch around on lots

SDE

First Name
Artem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler 3.6 XR
Anything special about the order? Manual? Steel bumpers?

There are a bunch around on lots
I could give up something (or pay extra for unwanted options), but I absolutely want adaptive cruise, keyless access, cold weather package, LEDs, and 3.6 auto. Brown leather interior nice to have. There seem to be nothing with this set of options here in BC, and it feels silly to give up a $1000 option that would greatly improve usability when buying a >$65K car.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I could give up something (or pay extra for unwanted options), but I absolutely want adaptive cruise, keyless access, cold weather package, LEDs, and 3.6 auto. Brown leather interior nice to have. There seem to be nothing with this set of options here in BC, and it feels silly to give up a $1000 option that would greatly improve usability when buying a >$65K car.
Must be the advance safety group as I have every option but the 2 safety packages

nicholaschum

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 4xe Ultimate Rubicon
Greetings from Toronto!

Mine is still in the same status. Not sure what’s the hold up with Cassens.

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Success! Seperate post with details about the buying experience. Coming tomorrow

Jeep Wrangler JL Average Delivery time in Canada 20211026_132746
Sponsored