dsgrey

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say it would have been nice if they made the harness that goes to the module about 6 inches longer, I would have paid 20 bucks more. Just to not fight the tight fit. Sure as shit glad about the JT forum write up on the door harness wiring. As the video on the 3W website had the colors wrong. Glad I double checked.But everything works. Happy with the product, hope it lasts.
Their site is for a JK but they don't make that clear.
  • Gray connects to beige with green stripe
  • Purple connects to light green with dark green strip
Sponsored

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Their site is for a JK but they don't make that clear.
  • Gray connects to beige with green stripe
  • Purple connects to light green with dark green strip
Yes that's what I used. I hope anyone else that are installing this looks at your post.
Or they have issues.

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Anyone have and issue with there factory Aux Switches intermittently not working after installing this system? Any help would be appreciated.

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Anyone have and issue with there factory Aux Switches intermittently not working after installing this system? Any help would be appreciated.
My aux switches all still work fine. Not sure how they would be connected to the Window Control, could you have a loose plug on the center stack for the aux buttons?

Sponsored

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
My aux switches all still work fine. Not sure how they would be connected to the Window Control, could you have a loose plug on the center stack for the aux buttons?
I double checked that a few times. Sometimes it works and sometimes not at all. I removed that panel to get it out of the way while installing the Window auto up system.

OP
OP

fonzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL, & Gladiator
I double checked that a few times. Sometimes it works and sometimes not at all. I removed that panel to get it out of the way while installing the Window auto up system.
Check for a bent pin maybe...

someguyiniowa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
IF you do not care about being able to control your windows with your FOB, then you don't have to run the wires to the wiring harness of the driver's door. You DO still need to run the wire to the battery.
So you can do this without splicing into driver door wires as long as you don’t want to use the key fob? It still is one touch open and close in the vehicle?

Sponsored

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
Check for a bent pin maybe...
Just wanted to update, I found the issue with the aux switches intermittently working after the auto window down install. I found out that there was a revised aux switch revision, new part number. The back of the switch even looks different. 1 1/2 weeks after installing it no problems at all.

JDJL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L 6spd
Still a pretty good chance...eventually. Unfortunate family circumstances forced all development of new products to halt early last year. The plan is to resume the work already started on this and other products this year, but I cannot promise availability dates at this time.
Figured I'd do the obligatory 6 month status check. Any movement on this? Is it still in the works?

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link