Not open for further replies.

Flyguy81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Pilot
JLWF Dealer Guy, can you confirm that Rubicons with the steel bumper group comes with a front license plate bracket stowed away somewhere in the back? My dealer hasn't gotten a Rubicon in yet and doesn't believe that it will come with a front bracket.
If it’s required by law in your state they will add a front bumper plate holder when they do the PDI. Mine was delivered without and I drove off the lot with it installed.
Sponsored

Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Sorry if this was asked already, but when will the builds start for JLUR with the 2.0 motor option?

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Sorry if this was asked already, but when will the builds start for JLUR with the 2.0 motor option?
I’m assuming in April. All the allocations have designated that, for instance, March allocation for May production. Been 2 months out from the get go

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
JLWF Dealer Guy, can you confirm that Rubicons with the steel bumper group comes with a front license plate bracket stowed away somewhere in the back? My dealer hasn't gotten a Rubicon in yet and doesn't believe that it will come with a front bracket.
Hmmmm, not 100 as my state doesn’t designate it. I have seen front brackets in the back of delivered JL’s loose so, yes?....

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
Hey, ever present and ultra helpful @JLWF Dealer Guy , can you tell me the paint code for Mojito?

And speaking of that, can you offer any hope/updates for those of us pining away....

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Forgive my laziness for not perusing 92 pages of this thread if this has been asked/answered already, but when (ballpark) will ‘19 JLs hit dealerships and when can they be ordered?

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
Forgive my laziness for not perusing 92 pages of this thread if this has been asked/answered already, but when (ballpark) will ‘19 JLs hit dealerships and when can they be ordered?
For what it's worth. This says October

20180309_105416.jpg

Sponsored

98TJ

First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Wrangler Sport
I posted on the PUNK'N thread, but maybe someone on here would know. Jeep chat told me yesterday that the production of PUNK'N is pushed back to early-April. This is the response I got from Sarah when I got escalated due to being in "D" since 2/2.

"this is the update that I have for you Consumers vehicle was ordered in the Punk'n Metallic which is not slated to begin production until early-April. We would encourage consumer to contact us back in late-April for an update"

I don't quite understand why I am getting delayed when people who ordered after me have already gotten their PUNK'N delivered.

Has anyone else gotten the same information? @JLWF Dealer Guy ?? She also said the Ocean Blue had been pushed back as well.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
I posted on the PUNK'N thread, but maybe someone on here would know. Jeep chat told me yesterday that the production of PUNK'N is pushed back to early-April. This is the response I got from Sarah when I got escalated due to being in "D" since 2/2.

"this is the update that I have for you Consumers vehicle was ordered in the Punk'n Metallic which is not slated to begin production until early-April. We would encourage consumer to contact us back in late-April for an update"

I don't quite understand why I am getting delayed when people who ordered after me have already gotten their PUNK'N delivered.

Has anyone else gotten the same information? @JLWF Dealer Guy ?? She also said the Ocean Blue had been pushed back as well.
Haven’t heard anything about that yet but I hope not.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
For what it's worth. This says October

20180309_105416.jpg
When it says "Plus Carry Over" does that mean the standard non BSG 3.6 will carry over to 2019 or just the 2.0 BSG?

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Hard to say. I can’t imagine having 2 3.6 options
At first I thought the same thing, but if they do not have a base 3.6 then I would assume the 2.0 becomes the "base" engine, which means another $1K price increase for next year above and beyond the standard year over year price increase.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.