Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
Allocations are based on last 90 days of sales. If a dealership sells a ton of vans, they get a higher allocation of van. If they sell a ton of Jeep Wranglers, they get a larger piece of the available build out for the next month.
Hmm... my dealer told me allocations didn't matter for sold orders (4EA). Is this incorrect?
Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Do you know when the tan tops are available The build has them listed but doesn't say late availability like the the colors sting gray etc. do?

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Do you know when the tan tops are available The build has them listed but doesn't say late availability like the the colors sting gray etc. do?
They haven't told us yet. When it is open, we will surely be the first to bring that information to you here.

maxmk8

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Pooper
They haven't told us yet. When it is open, we will surely be the first to bring that information to you here.
May be a bit early to ask, but when will the 19' changeover happen. 18's are likely to get squeezed due to late launch?

Sponsored

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Is the fuel filler door on the Rubicon opened from the outside (no security) or from a latch/button on the inside of the cabin?

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Is the fuel filler door on the Rubicon opened from the outside (no security) or from a latch/button on the inside of the cabin?
It's not locked and opens from the outside. You used to be able to get locking gas caps that matched your key but the key style has changed.

ssiegler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
It's not locked and opens from the outside. You used to be able to get locking gas caps that matched your key but the key style has changed.
Does the Sahara come with a fuel cap door, as well? The pictures I see online show it with no fuel door. I checked with my sales person yesterday and she told me my Sahara does come with a fuel door? Can you confirm what she says? Are there pictures Im seeing pre-production models?

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Just something I'll have to get used to :( Currently I have a locking gas cap on my JK and my garage door opener is hidden in the roll bar wrapping. Natural to reach up with my middle finger to open the garage door. If anyone is driving by they probably think I'm giving them the finger :)

Sponsored

myfirstjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
empty
I thought I read somewhere on here that Punkn metallic is available to order now. But when i called my local dealer, he said it wasn't in his system.

Anyone can confirm this?

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I thought I read somewhere on here that Punkn metallic is available to order now. But when i called my local dealer, he said it wasn't in his system.

Anyone can confirm this?
I've not heard anything to change the spring timeline for the non-generically-bland colors.

jjohnson75

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S80
I am looking at getting a Rubicon but I want the power soft top ? I noticed that wasn't an option online. Am I missing something or is that no an option? Some of the videos I saw had the Rubicons with the powered soft top.

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I am looking at getting a Rubicon but I want the power soft top ? I noticed that wasn't an option online. Am I missing something or is that no an option? Some of the videos I saw had the Rubicons with the powered soft top.
It's not out yet, there's no price on it yet either

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Not available to order yet.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.