First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
It's just another stage in the process. It will move along. Unfortunately, slowly.
Thank you for the info, I feel better that it is a normal stage, but any reason why it is at this stage and will move slowly? Seems like everyone else ordered and all started at C. I pretty much order a fully loaded Sahara.

20171114_085450.jpg
Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Thank you for the info, I feel better that it is a normal stage, but any reason why it is at this stage and will move slowly? Seems like everyone else ordered and all started at C. I pretty much order a fully loaded Sahara.

20171114_085450.jpg
Its impossible to say really. I wouldn't worry too much about it. It should move along pretty well. My thought is that anything ordered before 11/7 when the first real allocation came out would be subject to the special allocation which was very limited and based on prior 3 months sales. A lot of that is how many Wrangler your ordering dealership sell recently.

LMontes

First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 1994 XJ
Occupation
Business Owner
Its impossible to say really. I wouldn't worry too much about it. I should move along pretty well. My thought is that anything ordered before 11/7 when the first real allocation came out would be subject to the special allocation which was very limited and based on prior 3 months sales. A lot of that is how many Wrangler your ordering dealership sell recently.
Okay, thank you for always responding, much appreciated!

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
I really thought Jeep would try to get it out before snow during it's highest demand

keberryman17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler
When I get on Jeep.com Contact Us they say they cant find my order. Any specific reason why? I ordered on 11-8.

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
When I get on Jeep.com Contact Us they say they cant find my order. Any specific reason why? I ordered on 11-8.
Until it moves farther along, they may not be able to see it in their system. It was a sold order, correct? As in not waiting for a dealer allocation order.

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Hey DG I am confused about packages. I plan on purchasing a jlu rubicon. What comes standard. . Are leather heated seats standard or are they apart of the cold climate package. Only ?
On the 8.4 radio is that standard in the rubicon.? What does the c mean on the 8.4. .? Is nav standard on the 8.4? What about steel bumpers.? Do you have order those as a separate package on a rubicon? And finally I would like a tan soft top but it looks like I have to order the dual top group to get that or can I order it alone ..?
Given that I am getting a rubicon jlu what is the most cost effective way of getting those items.
Steel bumpers , tan soft top , 8.4 screen with nav heated tan leather seats? Does the tread lightly discount apply to all the options. As well or just the base vehicle price? Thanks

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
On another note. How much less is invoice than Msrp ?

Sponsored

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
The 2.0L turbo isn't available for order right now. Only the 3.6L is available for ordering currently. The turbo engine won't be produced for the US market until Feb of next year.

2 door JL isn't available for ordering yet either. Only the 4 door can be ordered right now. 2 door JL production also starts in February, so you'll probably be able to order the 2-door 2.0L turbo at the same time.

Whether ordering for the turbo and 2-door opens up earlier than the expected start of production, I don't know. @JLWF Dealer Guy would probably have a better prediction.

Here's the production schedule for bodies / engines / features - http://www.jlwranglerforums.com/for...jl-2-0l-delay-powertop-diesel-dates-etc.1341/
Thank you!

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Hey DG I am confused about packages. I plan on purchasing a jlu rubicon. What comes standard. . Are leather heated seats standard or are they apart of the cold climate package. Only ?
On the 8.4 radio is that standard in the rubicon.? What does the c mean on the 8.4. .? Is nav standard on the 8.4? What about steel bumpers.? Do you have order those as a separate package on a rubicon? And finally I would like a tan soft top but it looks like I have to order the dual top group to get that or can I order it alone ..?
Given that I am getting a rubicon jlu what is the most cost effective way of getting those items.
Steel bumpers , tan soft top , 8.4 screen with nav heated tan leather seats? Does the tread lightly discount apply to all the options. As well or just the base vehicle price? Thanks
Tread lightly applies to the vehicle as a whole. The tan soft top option has not been put back onto the order option yet. nav is not standard. see the order guide for the broken down package options. Pricing has not been revealed as of yet.

drdr

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee
Anyone have an idea when the JLUs are expected to be start to be delivered? My Cherokee lease is up in January and trying to get into a '18 JLU if possible. Thank you!

Davos77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Wrangler Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have an idea when the JLUs are expected to be start to be delivered? My Cherokee lease is up in January and trying to get into a '18 JLU if possible. Thank you!
Per recent post by @JLWF Dealer Guy, late Jan - early Feb.

No reason to be worried. Told we wont see a real JL on the lot till end of January, early February. I'm excited we got to order but the wait is still going to be there for us all.

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Hi -I ordered my JLU Sahara - I have a question. I included the Electronic Infotainment Sys Group (sales code AEK). My dealer says that includes the Alpine Premium Audio System (sales code RC4). My POC is attached. Can you confirm that is correct? Thank you!!!
Sponsored

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.