Not open for further replies.

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
We don't know a price point on it. I can only assume with the controls and wiring, the installation, while possible, would be stupid expensive. If you want the power top, order it from the factory. Aftermarket price is going to make you puke if its available.
Hahaha...thank you! I’ll keep the dual top, then.
Sponsored

sjappers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, tacoma
Hey dealer guy, can you confirm if stng-grey is the same as destroyer grey or very close (dodge challenger color I think?)?

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
@JLWF Dealer Guy Is it true that if you ordered the all weather floor mats you no longer get the carpet mats? Which would not make sense because when building it online, it doesn't say "delete carpet mats" and every other vehicle manufacture gives you both for when you need all weather floor mats you use those, when not, carpet. Plus would have cost me the same if I ordered them after receiving my jeep, thus have both sets for the same cost. If this is true, what is the likelihood of my dealer getting the carpet mats for me?
Hi I had ask the same thing at the time of my order (Dec. 20, 2017) and they said I would be receiving both. Just because you ordered all weather as an extra, does not give them the right to take away your factory mats. Again, they come with the vehicle as a standard feature. Hope this helps.

pickles61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL - Firecracker Red
Hi I had ask the same thing at the time of my order (Dec. 20, 2017) and they said I would be receiving both. Just because you ordered all weather as an extra, does not give them the right to take away your factory mats. Again, they come with the vehicle as a standard feature. Hope this helps.
I asked my dealer yesterday and he said the carpeted ones will not come if you order the all weather mats. I agree, they should not take away the factory mats. I hope I’m wrong but someone did post they only received the all weather mats and the factory ones did not come.

will1111

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
I asked my dealer yesterday and he said the carpeted ones will not come if you order the all weather mats. I agree, they should not take away the factory mats. I hope I’m wrong but someone did post they only received the all weather mats and the factory ones did not come.
Well, usually on the sticker description says sommething like "unless replaced by optional equipment". Not trying to say they shouldn't include them because I know they should but that's the dealer logic I imagine. Maybe they do come from the factory and they keep them and resale them.

Sponsored

James in FFX STN VA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler - soon
The standard seats in a Ruby are a black cloth. But I'm not sure about whether or not you can get heated seats with cloth. (The online configurator on Jeep's website will let you select the cold weather package with heated seats, even if you don't select leather seats, but I've heard that the configurator is sometimes incorrect.) Just FYI, The heavily modified Mojito green Rubicon that has been at some of the car shows has a grey dash because they changed the seats to black leather with aftermarket parts. This is something I suppose you could do too, depending on cost.
I’ve been assuming that the confligurator was incorrect for Mojito and Punk’n, requiring tan interior, since all of the publicity photos show a black interior with both exterior colors. Your comment that the Mojito at the LA car show was an aftermarket interior scares the heck out of me. I definitively want one of those two exterior colors but the tan interior is a deal breaker. I’ve heard the tan seats referred to as ‘heritage’ but I think it’s that dark period hertiage of the 1980’s, K-car interior. It’s horrible looking. I cannot figure out why they didn’t use a western saddle brown like a sports car. IMHO, that is the one screw up I’ve seen on the new JLU...
I really hope black interior is available for Mojito and Punk’n. I’d appreciate any thoughts naught anyone has.

James in FFX STN VA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler - soon
I’ve been assuming that the confligurator was incorrect for Mojito and Punk’n, requiring tan interior, since all of the publicity photos show a black interior with both exterior colors. Your comment that the Mojito at the LA car show was an aftermarket interior scares the heck out of me. I definitively want one of those two exterior colors but the tan interior is a deal breaker. I’ve heard the tan seats referred to as ‘heritage’ but I think it’s that dark period hertiage of the 1980’s, K-car interior. It’s horrible looking. I cannot figure out why they didn’t use a western saddle brown like a sports car. IMHO, that is the one screw up I’ve seen on the new JLU...
I really hope black interior is available for Mojito and Punk’n. I’d appreciate any thoughts naught anyone has.
I don’t know how “naught” got into my post.

wahlsaint

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6MT; Macan Turbo; Li'l Cooper; Subee, CR-V
You are close enough to take the Koons deal. I assure you. It is legit and a great deal. If you have to decide by tomorrow, decide now and buy from Koons. No, I am not with that dealership, far from it, but. It is a good deal. I’d love to sell all you all your Wranglers but, can’t :( maybe some of you already have though???:bandit:
Dealer Guy, what region are you in?

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @JLWF Dealer Guy, is it true that Jeep is not taking more hardtop orders, or is someone misinformed?

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Hey @JLWF Dealer Guy, is it true that Jeep is not taking more hardtop orders, or is someone misinformed?
Currently, if you are trying to order a Sport, you can not add the hard top. If you want a Sahara, 2 door or 4 door Rubicon, you can order it. Only the Sport is affect. Why? Who the hell knows, its Chrysler!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whew! I’m ordering a JLUR! I lost a year off my life with that scare. Thank you :turkey:

maccabiNYC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S!!
I
ordered the freedom top since power top wasn’t available. If you can buy the power top separately that might be the way to go...
What if you order a dual top?

Status
Not open for further replies.