Ask-A-Jeep-Dealer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TReed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I've seen one post that said they couldn't order the trail rail management system and a couple others that said they thought it was standard on the Rubicon. Do you have any information on this?

Thanks.
Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
I've seen one post that said they couldn't order the trail rail management system and a couple others that said they thought it was standard on the Rubicon. Do you have any information on this?

Thanks.
Not Standard, Not currently available.

banessi

First Name
Blair
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon (Hard Top, Granite), 2013 Wrangler JK Sahara (Soft Top, Commando Green)
Vehicle Showcase
Not Standard, Not currently available.
Yup, they tried to add it to my order today. Rep said it wasn't an option despite having a code and being on the configurator. Hopefully this isn't hard to add aftermarket.

joeyjoejoe285

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara - Granite Crystal Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Hi there Jeep dealer guy,

When ordering the Selec-Trac on the Sahara, must you also add the anti-spin diff rear axle or are they completely separate?

Thanks for all the help!!

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
@JLWF Dealer Guy today I stopped by my local dealer to see what pricing they could do for me. I want the dual top but want the tan soft top with it. Any idea how to order that? My dealer couldn't find any options to change it from back to tan.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Hi there Jeep dealer guy,

When ordering the Selec-Trac on the Sahara, must you also add the anti-spin diff rear axle or are they completely separate?

Thanks for all the help!!
Yes, you have to add the antispin for this feature. It requires it. And, makes sense.

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
@JLWF Dealer Guy today I stopped by my local dealer to see what pricing they could do for me. I want the dual top but want the tan soft top with it. Any idea how to order that? My dealer couldn't find any options to change it from back to tan.
Not available to order as of yet unfortunately.

Sponsored

djmason9

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bitcowsStickers.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4 door Rubi, 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered my JL unlimited rubicon basically loaded MSRP $52250 and I paid 1% under invoice (with treadlightly discount) so price $48663. The Out the door price was $52377 (tax tags) did i get a good deal or did i get screwed?

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
I just ordered my JL unlimited rubicon basically loaded MSRP $52250 and I paid 1% under invoice (with treadlightly discount) so price $48663. The Out the door price was $52377 (tax tags) did i get a good deal or did i get screwed?
I have been able to get dealers to agree to better than the 1% below. However, I don't think you got "screwed". Getting an extra 3% off would be worth about $1500 (or about $500 per 1%).

Mid-life Wrangler

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JLU
What is sales tax where you purchased?

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
I think that is a pretty good deal! Not being biased, seriously, Wranglers are hard to get a stupid deal on because there are no rebates. I think that is absolutely fair.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.