Sponsored

Floriduramax3.0

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrngler Rubicon Unlimited 3.0td
Absolutely it cuts the road and tire noise down quite a bit. It is pretty thick.

SaintNick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JLU High Tide
If you can buy the Jeep with this installed do it. I would suggest removing front seats. As per instructions, having a second pair of hands would make it much easier. I scuffed up the drivers plastic cover where they tell you to put tape, but my seat sits far enough back to not see it. My passenger seat made it outside slightly and scratched the door sill. Time for door sill covers. Other than that they seem to be a great product. I wouldn’t call it an easy install because aligning the drain plugs is a little tough. Definitely look good. I don’t run the 40% seat so my dog can get in easier.

Jeep Wrangler JL Armorlite JL Floor System IMG_8279

Jeep Wrangler JL Armorlite JL Floor System IMG_8278

Last edited:

BHJL

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUS
I installed mine (19 JLU Sahara) last night. Overall I am very happy with it. For me the most confusing parts were the electrical connector in the front (it was in the way and wasn't immediately clear how to move it) and figuring out whether the front or rear seats go section goes on top. That was confusing because the instructions are to install the rears first.

Overall, it was a reasonably easy install. My only advice would be to start earlier than I did. I started around 7:30 pm and it got dark an hour or so later. I finished a little after midnight. If I had done it earlier in the day it would have gone much faster.

Last edited:

Sponsored

BruceA78

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 6-Speed
The full 2 dr kit is now available. You can also buy just the rear and cargo area if you already have the front like I do.

https://goarmorlite.com/collections...ll-vehicle-kit-2018-2023-jeep-wrangler-jl-2dr
FYI for everyone else, looks like you have to buy the rear flooring/cargo area and the Cargo Wheelhouse Covers separately if you want full floor covering and already have the front flooring. Just placed my order, been waiting 2 years for this to come out so I am a bit excited! :)

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer

lights

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL 2-door Rubicon
Does the flooring fit on the 2024’s ? Not sure if anything changed flooring wise.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Does the flooring fit on the 2024’s ? Not sure if anything changed flooring wise.
We have a section for the 24+ models, there are differences. What we show available is what has been tested, at the time of this post that is the front and rear floor. We have some cargo components still awaiting final fitups since we had to do a tool edit, but should be available soon.

lights

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL 2-door Rubicon
We have a section for the 24+ models, there are differences. What we show available is what has been tested, at the time of this post that is the front and rear floor. We have some cargo components still awaiting final fitups since we had to do a tool edit, but should be available soon.
Thank you for that information! Sounds great as I’m mainly looking for the front and rear anyway.