Are lights coming in?

Mafia20

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I ordered The ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Jeep Wrangler JL- Heated Lens on 7/04/22, since then I'm told middle of July, and Aug, and now told the beginning of September. they have been good at getting back to me (e-mail) but no reply this month. Do I cancel and go somewhere else or continue on?

Has anyone else had an issue, I was considering the rear taillights but am frustrated so far with my first purchase.
Sponsored

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
If it’s a new product offered by Oracle then you and they are at the mercy of shipping issues and manufacturing issues from where ever they are made. Most likely China or Taiwan. I know we waited awhile for the flush mounter tail lights when we got In on the presale they had when they first went into production. The flush mount tail lights were worth the wait for me. The reverse lights are bright little mini suns.

OP
OP

Mafia20

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
If it’s a new product offered by Oracle then you and they are at the mercy of shipping issues and manufacturing issues from where ever they are made. Most likely China or Taiwan. I know we waited awhile for the flush mounter tail lights when we got In on the presale they had when they first went into production. The flush mount tail lights were worth the wait for me. The reverse lights are bright little mini suns.

I would understand if it was a new design, but this light has been out for a while, and my main frustration is no idea they were out of stock until the day after ordering it. Then just wait it will be restocked in mid-july, middle of august, and beginning of September, and then no reply.

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I would understand if it was a new design, but this light has been out for a while, and my main frustration is no idea they were out of stock until the day after ordering it. Then just wait it will be restocked in mid-july, middle of august, and beginning of September, and then no reply.

I understand your frustration. I’ve been waiting on parts from another company that I ordered mid July. Shipping soon is the best I can get from them on a time frame. But the parts are worth the wait as I have a lot of other stuff from them.

Other than it not being a new product the same issues are still there. Shipping and manufacturing delays plague every industry right now. It sucks. But we, as consumers, have a couple choices. Be patient, cancel the order, and not order products. I’ve got to the point of calling companies to verify if an item is in stock before I order it. If backordered I also verify when I’m charged for the product. At the time I order or when it eventually ships?

I’m on your side. But I try to understand the crap world we are dealing with right now. I deal with shipping and manufacturing daily as I’m a truck driver and deliver base product to manufacturers.

OP
OP

Mafia20

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
I understand your frustration. I’ve been waiting on parts from another company that I ordered mid July. Shipping soon is the best I can get from them on a time frame. But the parts are worth the wait as I have a lot of other stuff from them.

Other than it not being a new product the same issues are still there. Shipping and manufacturing delays plague every industry right now. It sucks. But we, as consumers, have a couple choices. Be patient, cancel the order, and not order products. I’ve got to the point of calling companies to verify if an item is in stock before I order it. If backordered I also verify when I’m charged for the product. At the time I order or when it eventually ships?

I’m on your side. But I try to understand the crap world we are dealing with right now. I deal with shipping and manufacturing daily as I’m a truck driver and deliver base product to manufacturers.
I do understand the way things are now with shipping, and yes it would have been nice to have it on the website when ordering that it is out of stock and no eta on when it will be available. I guess I would just like a reply back saying we will let you know if they come back in, paying $600 I think I could at least get a reply to an e-mail.

Like you, I do want to get the flush mount rear lights but might have to make sure they are in stock before ordering them :LOL:

Sponsored

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I do understand the way things are now with shipping, and yes it would have been nice to have it on the website when ordering that it is out of stock and no eta on when it will be available. I guess I would just like a reply back saying we will let you know if they come back in, paying $600 I think I could at least get a reply to an e-mail.

Like you, I do want to get the flush mount rear lights but might have to make sure they are in stock before ordering them :LOL:

Have you tried calling them about the order?

After that I’m out of ideas beyond what I’ve stated. What you do about the order is ultimately a decision you have to make. Weighing the want of the lights vs how much patience you have left.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
I ordered The ORACLE Lighting Oculus™ Bi-LED Projector Headlights for Jeep Wrangler JL- Heated Lens on 7/04/22, since then I'm told middle of July, and Aug, and now told the beginning of September. they have been good at getting back to me (e-mail) but no reply this month. Do I cancel and go somewhere else or continue on?

Has anyone else had an issue, I was considering the rear taillights but am frustrated so far with my first purchase.
We completely understand the frustration on this part. We are working trying to release a good quality part within a good timeline. We did release these however we needed to correct the heating mechanism which was fixed and these are currently in production.

We don't have a ship date yet but we will keep you update to date if there is any further delays.

Thank you for your patience!
-Missy

grs

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
@ORACLElights - are these new heated lights shipping now? If not, can you please drop a message here when they start shipping. Thanks.

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturing
@ORACLElights - are these new heated lights shipping now? If not, can you please drop a message here when they start shipping. Thanks.
These are in stock and ready to ship! :)
Sponsored