Sponsored

Are all soft tops "power"?

jlrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ6
Do all of the soft tops on the JL slide open and closed with the push of a button?
Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Do all of the soft tops on the JL slide open and closed with the push of a button?
The "Power Softtop" is actually a sunshade that rolls back, but the top itself stays on. This is only going to be offered on the Sahara (and maybe the Rubicon) The only true softtop is powered... by human power, and the windows are all removable and the top can be taken off or pushed back.

OP
OP

jlrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ6
I'm ordering a Rubicon but there isn't any option for a power sliding top.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm ordering a Rubicon but there isn't any option for a power sliding top.
The Sun Shade is not out yet, so no one can order it. Will be showing up in Spring.

OP
OP

jlrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ6
Ouch. I would imagine that's not something you can add later. So everybody ordering now is out of luck. :(

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
None of the Jeep brand soft tops on the JL slide open and closed with the push of a button except the yet to be released power soft top, not available on Sport models.

That Jeep or the aftermarket may change the offerings in the marketplace at future points remains likely: particularly the aftermarket, who made such power tops for the JK, and is no doubt working on reconfiguring them for the JL market.
Sponsored