ARB intensity lights

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
was an ā€˜18 Rubicon Mojito! now a boring Mazda
Silly question-these lights come with a switch but I assume that they can be hooked up to the aux switches? Any lights can be connected to the aux switches, correct?
Sponsored

JoeBelt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Silly question-these lights come with a switch but I assume that they can be hooked up to the aux switches? Any lights can be connected to the aux switches, correct?
Sure. Just check the amperage to make sure the fuse will support the lights. Two of the aux switches are 40A and two are 15A.

OP
OP

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sure. Just check the amperage to make sure the fuse will support the lights. Two of the aux switches are 40A and two are 15A.
Glad I asked I didnā€™t think of that!
The specs are 6.1 a at 14.4 volts so I assume that both lights together are just over 12 amp so can go on the same aux? Or is it the volts?

JoeBelt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
The specs are 6.1 a at 14.4 volts so I assume that both lights together are just over 12 amp so can go on the same aux? Or is it the volts?
Correct, You can connect both lights to any aux switch you want without worry. It would make sense to use a switch that isnā€™t fused for 40A since you may want that for something later. Either way youā€™re in the clear!

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Both together are still running at 14.4 volts. You can put them both on a single 15 amp circuit.

Sponsored

OP
OP

LLRubylady

First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct, You can connect both lights to any aux switch you want without worry. It would make sense to use a switch that isnā€™t fused for 40A since you may want that for something later. Either way youā€™re in the clear!
Both together are still running at 14.4 volts. You can put them both on a single 15 amp circuit.
Thanks for all the responses. Very helpful. I just wanted to be sure before ordering.

Highonlyfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2011 JKU
Truly some of the best lights you can get.

Enjoy, ARB is tops, so good choice.
bBSjytk.jpg
Sponsored