Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Folks, I am looking for feedback on the @JKS Manufacturing 2" J-Venture 4xe Lift kit. Seems like they launched this last fall but there has not been much discussion in the forum about this lift. In theory this seems to be a fantastic alternative to the Mopar 2" - esp. if you love FOX shocks and the exceptional ride quality of their 2.5 series.

The info I was able to dig was that these were announced last fall
Announcements:
- NEW Pre-Release: JL 4XE 2" Lift Kits - Simply Superior Lifetime Warranty | Jeep Wrangler Forums (JL / JLU) -- Rubicon, 4xe, 392, Sahara, Sport - JLwranglerforums.com
- JKS 2" Lift Kits for Wrangler JL 4XE – JKS Manufacturing (jksmfg.com)

And currently there is only one variant of the lift (2" J-Venture) listed on their website.
2" Lift Kit | J-Venture | Wrangler JL 4xe 4-Door – JKS Manufacturing (jksmfg.com)

There was no mention of SD vs HD springs nor any info in description that call out 4xe specific weight handling. The installation instructions were also not present on that kit - so there is no way to know the individual SKUs of the springs they are providing in that kit.

If you are running this kit, or have their HD 2.5 springs on your 4xe, please chime in and share your experience.
Thanks for the guidance and help in advance!

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone running JKS 2" J-Venture for the 4xe? or their HD 2.5 springs on 4xe 1698553179251
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Subash. On desktop there is a parts list on your link. Looks like standard 2.5 fronts and HD 3.5 rears (middle two numbers appear to be height).

4Xe is 400 ish pounds heavy in front and rear compared to standard ICE. So that makes sense out back (for example 200 lb/in springs would sag about 1" sharing 400 lbs). Surprised they aren't the deisel springs or spacers out front.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone running JKS 2" J-Venture for the 4xe? or their HD 2.5 springs on 4xe 1698695045657

OP
OP
GrayWolf.Overland

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Subash. On desktop there is a parts list on your link. Looks like standard 2.5 fronts and HD 3.5 rears (middle two numbers appear to be height).

4Xe is 400 ish pounds heavy in front and rear compared to standard ICE. So that makes sense out back (for example 200 lb/in springs would sag about 1" sharing 400 lbs). Surprised they aren't the deisel springs or spacers out front.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone running JKS 2" J-Venture for the 4xe? or their HD 2.5 springs on 4xe 1698695045657
this is fantastic, didn't catch this on the phone when scrolling.
I agree with their choice of 2.5 front and 3.5 rear in terms of height loss with rear being heavier on 4xe. I still blv they should have done 2.5 HD spec spring on the front - treat it like diesel and not 2.0

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
this is fantastic, didn't catch this on the phone when scrolling.
I agree with their choice of 2.5 front and 3.5 rear in terms of height loss with rear being heavier on 4xe. I still blv they should have done 2.5 HD spec spring on the front - treat it like diesel and not 2.0
Couple notes looking again, this kit uses LCA cam bolts for camber adjustement instead of replacing the LCAs. No personal experience, but may want to look into how well those maintain alignment.

It includes front QDs, of course you can install them, but will you actually use them instead of your electronic sway bar?
Sponsored