Any successful amazon orders?

Boutch76

First Name
Yannick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport JL 2D Manual
I ordered Tyger Auto rock sliders. The package came in damage, not Amazon's fault, picture added of the damage part. I call costumer service and they said since they dont have any more of this specific item in stock, they couldn't make an exchange, but give me a full refund or compensate me for the damage. I ended up being credited 100$ back for a less than 5$ piece of plastic.
I have ordered lots of other items jeep or not related and haven't been disappointed yet, except hydrolic hood struts from Agile Titan which didn't provide the proper information about the product. Will not buy from them again

20190828_173804.jpg

20190828_173643.jpg

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
I bought the rancho skid plates. One of them came really beat up, missing paint, box was fubar. I figured that's what I got and was my fault for using. Got matching paint, sanded, so in the end the part is like new but a pia. I could have returned, but I figured that's probably the best I'll get from online.

Sponsored

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
how long have you had those out of curiosity? The reviews I saw about the company were mainly about longevity.
Early November?? And they have worked fine, a buddy of mine ordered a set around Christmas that we installed just after.

TimmH

First Name
Timm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Sahara 3.6 Auto
Vehicle Showcase
Nope not yet, but I really really want to lol was just hesitant because of some of the things people were saying on Facebook page
I read many bad reviews as well, but I also noticed many reviews were other products of the vendors, not necessarily the J:L light, or even taillights at all.

And then when I reviews I ignore repairs that simply say "They broke", or "they suck", if the person does not qualify their review, then it's is pointless, I have read many many reviews on different products where you can tell it is a matter of the user not knowing how to install or use the product.

I honestly read a review from a guy complaining his new landscape lights didn't work, and the vendor was responding trying to help him, and by the last post it turned out he bought 12v lights, but just stuck them in the ground thinking they were solar (ignoring the wire sticking out the bottom :) ).

Cthehentz

First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my Mopar winch guard off amazon $190 free ship (not prime) took almost two weeks via snail mail and it was poorly packaged but I found zero flaws. Same item I ordered is now $202 plus $7 shipping.

IMG_5569.jpeg

Boujeep Idaho

First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon JLU
I've ordered..

• 3W Floor Mats & Cargo Liner
  • Rydonair 13" Stubby Antenna
  • 7Sparta Center Console Organizer Tray
  • Auovo Cup Holder Inserts (Orange Logo)

No problems at all, and super fast shipping. I love Amazon and as long as you do a little research, it's pretty safe.
I've ordered..

• 3W Floor Mats & Cargo Liner
  • Rydonair 13" Stubby Antenna
  • 7Sparta Center Console Organizer Tray
  • Auovo Cup Holder Inserts (Orange Logo)

No problems at all, and super fast shipping. I love Amazon and as long as you do a little research, it's pretty safe.
How do you like the 3W Floor mats? trying to decide between those or rugged ridge.

davidafuller

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUS (Granite Crystal)
Occupation
CPA
How do you like the 3W Floor mats? trying to decide between those or rugged ridge.
Honestly, I LOVE the 3W's. They fit perfectly. They seem extremely high quality. They look awesome. They snap into place and look like they'd be very easy to clean.

Highly recommend them.

If you do decide to go with the 3W's, I got a coupon code from them a while back, December 2019. I never used it. Truthfully I'm not sure how it works but if you're ordering on Amazon you could try it and let me know if it does work.

07L7EIPH for the floor mats alone. 05HABABR for the mat/trunk combination.

I got both and have been ecstatic about it. The trunk mat is slightly less great just because it has the ridges and I would almost prefer it not have them. But I'm sure the day I spill something that the ridges catch and prevent from staining the trunk, I'll be quite pleased haha.

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Just curious to hear if anyone has ordered any recommendable parts/accessories (any category) off amazon for their JL? I don’t always trust immediate reviews in case a part malfunctions after only several months use. We tryna ball on a budget here but only if it’s trustworthy otherwise I’ll cough up the cash. Anyone made any purchases they’re happy with? I’ve had my eye on some tail lights myself but I’m hesitant.
Got my Kiwi LEDs from there, no issues.

Go4Low

First Name
Jorel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
A Copy/paste into Amazon should bring these up.

I found these fender clips and rivet packages to be very useful for reattached my stock fenders. The only thing I notice is that they seem to fit tighter than OEM, BUT they work well:

- Rexka 25pcs Fender Flare & Rocker Moulding

- GOOACC Blind Rivet, Fender Flare & Rocker Moulding Clip, Bumper Shield Retainer Clip Assortment

- Tooling Plastic Rivet Gun

Fits fine:

- K&N Premium Cabin Air Filter

Good for allowing the option to use a trailer hitch bike rack if you have wider tires.

- Heininger Advantage Adjustable 11-Inch Hitch Extension.

This was cheaper, mopar part # matched and it serves it's purpose:

- Mopar Jeep Wrangler JL Gladiator JT Tall Jack Base Spare Tire Jack Base New OEM

I don't think it gives the same reception as the OEM, but it works ok, probably a lot of factors with location:

Rydonair Antenna Compatible 13"

El Zilcho

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Rubicon axles
...Amazon doesn't run sales very often. ...
That's where you are wrong. It constantly adjusts price and if you are not in a hurry just set price alert in one of the monitoring apps and you can get a lot of items at a great price. I got some things at more than 50% off this way.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase