OP
OP
b1er

b1er

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon, '18 JL Sport, 1980 El Camino, 1969 Olds 442
That sucks man... I've got 2 JL's here and it bugs the hell out of me that something like this could happen... I hope FCA has a plan for this...

DirtRoad1981

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU SPORT
Occupation
Diesel Mechanic
Vehicle Showcase
After unread the other track bar posts I quickly checked mine I bought 2 JLU sports not sure if my are affected but I did notice the rusting (very little) and the holes in the welds (very little) but still something to be concerned about. Imma take some rustoleum and brush over the rust after a wire wheel run. Scary. I keep checking NTHSA on my VIN for recalls nothing yet. Gonna keep doing research myself

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
After unread the other track bar posts I quickly checked mine I bought 2 JLU sports not sure if my are affected but I did notice the rusting (very little) and the holes in the welds (very little) but still something to be concerned about. Imma take some rustoleum and brush over the rust after a wire wheel run. Scary. I keep checking NTHSA on my VIN for recalls nothing yet. Gonna keep doing research myself
I would leave it as is until things play out in case your dealer wants to see it.
Sponsored