Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Apologies in advance for another ducking question. I've tried to search back through the ducking archives but still have some ducking questions:
  1. What's the best place to buy ducks?
  2. Do you normally try to get a bunch of the same ducks (to match your Jeep or whatever) or do you just do the bulk packs that are a little bit of everything?
  3. Do you re-duck the ducks you get, or collect/hoard them?
  4. Is there a good place to get custom ducks (like, painted to match my jeep, with my jeep's name printed on them, etc?)
  5. How many ducks do you normally keep in your jeep to give out? Do you buy a few dozen or just a dozen at a time?
I realize there aren't really "rules" and everyone ducks a little different, just trying to get an idea of the "normal" standard.
Sponsored

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Apologies in advance for another ducking question. I've tried to search back through the ducking archives but still have some ducking questions:
  1. What's the best place to buy ducks?
  2. Do you normally try to get a bunch of the same ducks (to match your Jeep or whatever) or do you just do the bulk packs that are a little bit of everything?
  3. Do you re-duck the ducks you get, or collect/hoard them?
  4. Is there a good place to get custom ducks (like, painted to match my jeep, with my jeep's name printed on them, etc?)
  5. How many ducks do you normally keep in your jeep to give out? Do you buy a few dozen or just a dozen at a time?
I realize there aren't really "rules" and everyone ducks a little different, just trying to get an idea of the "normal" standard.
I like to duck pretty much anywhere and I am always in the mood for ducking. Wife not so much though.

Last edited: