Sponsored

ANOTHER Mirror Movers thread

lagunajim

FYI I communicated with Die Tech and their distributor about their mirror relocation brackets, and was advised today that a prototype for the JL was just approved so now they're waiting for production.

They didn't say, but I get the feeling they will be coming out in about a month..

My new JL will be coming with blind-spot detection and power mirrors, so I'm angling for a solution that maintains that functionality. In my '11 JK I used Rugged Ridge relocation brackets and then traced out and soldered cabling myself so I didn't lose my mirror functionality.

I see Quadratec has a JK solution that includes a wiring harness -- would've been nice back in '11.
Sponsored

sting_gray_

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
FYI I communicated with Die Tech and their distributor about their mirror relocation brackets, and was advised today that a prototype for the JL was just approved so now they're waiting for production.

They didn't say, but I get the feeling they will be coming out in about a month..

My new JL will be coming with blind-spot detection and power mirrors, so I'm angling for a solution that maintains that functionality. In my '11 JK I used Rugged Ridge relocation brackets and then traced out and soldered cabling myself so I didn't lose my mirror functionality.

I see Quadratec has a JK solution that includes a wiring harness -- would've been nice back in '11.
Did you ever find a solution to this?