Another angry Wrangler

SeaJay

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 CJ5, 1976 CJ5, 1999 TJ, 2012 JK
Nothing looks better than a stock Jeep grill.... MB, CJ, YJ (yup... even the wrOngler, lol), TJ, JK or JL... they all are perfect just as Jeep made them.
:flag:
Sponsored

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

What the heck... I'll chime in too :)
Angry grills, and the people who have the distaste to run them, remind me of that 19 year old kid who graduated high school but still hangs out in the parking lot after school lets out.
This grill's first impression, after I hugged my toilet bowl, was "hipster", it has a cleaner look like hipsters do... I'm also not a fan of hipsters. The only thing this atrocity is lacking is a man bun... I'm also not a fan of man buns. I could go on but I think you get the point. I'm sure there will be some angry hipsters replying... LOL.
The soft tire cover is the man bun

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Buttsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
I’m not thinking “volume sales” on this one. Fugly.........

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport; 2014 Grand Cherokee Ltd
I don't understand all the hate in this thread. Why would you care how anyone else modifies their Jeep?

Oracle, if you are listening, keep making new and different products. I would love to have this. I don't care what others think and I refuse to be bullied into submission by the ridicule of others...

MikeJLUR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 4 door Rubicon
I don't understand all the hate in this thread. Why would you care how anyone else modifies their Jeep?

Oracle, if you are listening, keep making new and different products. I would love to have this. I don't care what others think and I refuse to be bullied into submission by the ridicule of others...
Bullied?

Sponsored

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

Taste. Some people have it, some afflict their Jeeps with angry grills. Then all new Jeep models (JK/JL) become stigmatized and lumped in with the few abominations.

Your Jeep, your money, you obviously can do what you want. Just don’t get butt hurt when you get laughed at. You did to yourself.

Buttsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara

My sincere apologies.......

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Bullied? Nope, just opinions and my opinion is they suck and look childish. But hey it's your Jeep and you can make it look however you want. You may think something I've done to my Jeep is stupid and that's OK, I'm not going to get all butt hurt about it. I think bullying is going a bit far though.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I did go too far - it's not bullying. Had a rough morning.

Nevermind.
No worries, If I had a dollar for every time I posted something I shouldn't have out of a bad day I'd have $10... lol.

I see you are in SC near the border with NC you should come meet up with us at Uwharie and go off roading. We are practically there every weekend.
Sponsored