pslights

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe?
Is that her favorite color?
I was messing around building them online and asked her what color she liked and she picked gecko,for a couple weeks before ordering I would send her texts with pics of different gecko Jeep’s and she would reply she loved that color.

jlang

First Name
JDawg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Punk'D Rubicon
Occupation
Semi-Retired
the wait is almost over it looks like our jeep has an eta of Oct 8-15th. Wife was mad I didn’t tell her I was ordering a jeep, let’s see how she feels when she finds out it’s for her.

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost here B4B46D22-18B9-4130-9072-B31F60707D43
I am interested to see how this turns out.

Carolina Jeeper

First Name
Rollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Electronics Technician at R. J. Reynolds
Color looks a bit like the Mojito! on my Jeep. May just be the way the color looks on a PC. So that's how you get a new Jeep. Just tell the wife it's for her and if she doesn't like it you get it.

Sponsored

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Buy her a matching oufit. She'll love the thought.

GCM4XE

First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara Unlimited 4XE
the wait is almost over it looks like our jeep has an eta of Oct 8-15th. Wife was mad I didn’t tell her I was ordering a jeep, let’s see how she feels when she finds out it’s for her.

Jeep Wrangler JL Almost here B4B46D22-18B9-4130-9072-B31F60707D43
I really hope for you that your delivery date holds true... my 4XE had 9/10 date that never happened. Salesman told me on Thursday that the new date was yesterday. Gonna reach out to him in the morning to see if he has any updates. I ordered mine on 7/14

OP
OP
pslights

pslights

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe?
It looks like delivery should be tomorrow or Wednesday, so I went ahead and told her yesterday. She is excited, though still skeptical, as I play a lot of pranks.
However, I think she believes me because she went out and cleaned the grand cherokee that we will be selling, i went out to well ya know get the things she might have missed and I looked at, it was ready for the sales floor. That’s her mistake, now I know she knows how to detail a vehicle very well

I’ll post a pick once we pick it up