All Those from Minnesota!

Butterybunz

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, 2017 Ford Fiesta ST & Fiat 500x Trekking Plus
Hey there! Jon from Plymouth. I have a Granite Sport on order. Manual transmission, LSD, Trailer Tow, Aux and Hardtop. Impatiently waiting for delivery...

It will be my daily and my families cross country adventure rig. I have a modded Fiesta ST that I use as my road course & AutoX car.
Sponsored

Horse1200s

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey there! Jon from Plymouth. I have a Granite Sport on order. Manual transmission, LSD, Trailer Tow, Aux and Hardtop. Impatiently waiting for delivery...

It will be my daily and my families cross country adventure rig. I have a modded Fiesta ST that I use as my road course & AutoX car.
Looks like we’ll have a nice crew if we want to get together and find some dirt and rocks!

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Jeep JKU Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Occupation
Special Procedures Radiologic Technologist
Vehicle Showcase
We found out that our JLUR is in the final stages of the build. Should be slated for delivery in the next two weeks or so!

Sponsored

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Jeep JKU Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Occupation
Special Procedures Radiologic Technologist
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Iron Ranger here! Picked up our granite JLUR early February. Fully loaded. Plan is to lift 2” and 35’s. Waiting for more aftermarket goodies to add as well.

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
Nice. Duluth Dodge is installing the 2" Mopar lift and some 35s on new wheels for me on Monday :)
Awesome! How much are you expecting the labor bill to be for it? Trying to decide if we should have the dealer do ours.

BZRUBICON

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon, 2000 corvette
Brandon from Lakeville here. Picked up my JLUR Monday before the blizzard in Chicago. We had planned on driving straight home 400 miles but the storm slowed us down so we stayed the night in Winona. The Jeep was great in the snow we just couldn't see where we were going!

IMG_20180305_185255558.jpg

J.R. Quimby

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 TJ Sport
Awesome! How much are you expecting the labor bill to be for it? Trying to decide if we should have the dealer do ours.
They wouldn't quote me anything and said it could take all day. Its literally some shocks and spring, control arms and a few other small bits, I could do it with a garage and tools. I had them order and install it to protect my warranty. Only thing I'm not 100% on is the wheel offset. I hope what I picked will not cause rubbing.

CrazyKASG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (JRex)
They wouldn't quote me anything and said it could take all day. Its literally some shocks and spring, control arms and a few other small bits, I could do it with a garage and tools. I had them order and install it to protect my warranty. Only thing I'm not 100% on is the wheel offset. I hope what I picked will not cause rubbing.
I suppose they haven’t actually done any yet. But keeping the Warranty is probably worth whatever they end up charging you. Some have been saying that if you use the mopar lift, it still keeps the warranty even if you do it yourself. Not sure how much risk we are willing to take.
Did you pick wider wheels?
Sponsored