First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Anybody placed an order yet for a JL350 or JL370? Just curious what your build specs looked like. Rubicon or sport build. 2 door vs 4 door.
Sponsored

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I admire AEV, I really do. But their turn key packages usually start at $11k on top of the cost of the Wrangler. That’s a lot of money.

OP
OP
starrs

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I admire AEV, I really do. But their turn key packages usually start at $11k on top of the cost of the Wrangler. That’s a lot of money.
Very true. A 2 door Rubicon will easily go for 55-57k without many added on AEV accessories; but damn does it look good. Deacons chrysler Jeep Dodge in OH has a 4 door sport for 57k right now. It’s nice, but pricey as hell.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
...pricey as hell.
This is true!! Definitely looks pretty sweet though!! Like I said, AEV makes great builds, some of their more advanced ones (every option plus hemi swap) are sure to make some wealthy people very, very happy!

Jeep has me at Sport and lost me at Rubicon. But I will admire them all from a distance.:like:

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
I hope the first member on the forum to get a JL370 post some photos when they get it !!

Sponsored

DizzyIzzy

First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 AEV JL370 - Hellayella JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody placed an order yet for a JL350 or JL370? Just curious what your build specs looked like. Rubicon or sport build. 2 door vs 4 door.
Check out my garage. It has all the spec in it. Unfortunately for me, the shop had to close down in the middle of doing the build due to COVID. They started back up yesterday, so hoping to find out soon when it will be finished and delivered.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/showcase/izzys-garage.1501/

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
$11k is actually not bad considering the build quality and rigorous testing they have done on their products. Heck, we have dealers throw on giant cheap tires and Fab Four body then upcharge $20k, and it is not short of sales.

OP
OP
starrs

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
$11k is actually not bad considering the build quality and rigorous testing they have done on their products. Heck, we have dealers throw on giant cheap tires and Fab Four body then upcharge $20k, and it is not short of sales.
11k?? Lol it’s 13k to start and then jumps to 15 with a winch. It’s worth it tho to get it built and done.
Sponsored