First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
If this has been posted or beaten to death let me know, send me a link and I’ll delete. In all the Jeep’s I’ve owned I have never added steps and all my Jeeps are lifted. This weekend my mother in law absolutely loved the JL and wanted to see why they’re built like they are and why it needs all the “stuff” I put on it. Sooooo, I showed her, she loved it but whether she will ever go again is anyone’s guess, definitely white knuckled her. LOL. My dilemma, we had to help her climb in, so for the first time I have considered steps. Short of simply using a bucket does anyone know of a system that works that I won’t tear off. I live in Oregon and have every type of terrain imaginable, if they don’t act like a slider they will get tore off. Sorry for my ignorance as I’ve never researched these since I actually like climbing in. i.e—AMP Powerstep...
Sponsored

cbrenthus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mojito JLUR
When I had my lifted JK, I just bought a small 2 step stepladder and kept it in the back. Needed it several times for my parents.

OP
OP
TopPinArcher

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
When I had my lifted JK, I just bought a small 2 step stepladder and kept it in the back. Needed it several times for my parents.
I am seriously tempted to do this. Tavox did post a good link that I’ll need to puruse as it looks like NFAB has some sliders with removable steps....
Sponsored