I take that back it can physically added just not by anyone from the dealer

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
What I don’t understand is that we have all the wires there and they go all the way back to the bcm, why can’t we just turn them on with a code or programmer.

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
What I don’t understand is that we have all the wires there and they go all the way back to the bcm, why can’t we just turn them on with a code or programmer.
You can with the Tazer. Mine work fine with it. I’d just like the dealers to be able to do it in case i wanted to not use the Tazer.

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
You can with the Tazer. Mine work fine with it. I’d just like the dealers to be able to do it in case i wanted to not use the Tazer.
do you have a sport also? I have a flashcal, it gives me the option to turn them on as drl’s but they won’t. The white only comes on when I turn on the headlights.

Sponsored

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
do you have a sport also? I have a flashcal, it gives me the option to turn them on as drl’s but they won’t. The white only comes on when I turn on the headlights.
Oh, no.I have a Rubicon. Sorry, maybe different for a Sport. I just think it’s ridiculous they make it so hard to do this.

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Oh, no.I have a Rubicon. Sorry, maybe different for a Sport. I just think it’s ridiculous they make it so hard to do this.
yeah it’s ridiculous! I could see if it was a situation like the led headlights where we don’t have the wires for the halo, but I have all the wires and they go all the way back to the bcm. It’s just a matter of activating it.

Mark Elliott

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
yeah it’s ridiculous! I could see if it was a situation like the led headlights where we don’t have the wires for the halo, but I have all the wires and they go all the way back to the bcm. It’s just a matter of activating it.
I just now saw that Tazer released a firmware update and mentions the Sport fix for the LED’s.

David F.

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
I just now saw that Tazer released a firmware update and mentions the Sport fix for the LED’s.
Where did you see this? I checked the Tazer site but it only shows the last update in Feb.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
So, now that the Tazer can enable the Halos does anyone know what kind and/or a source for the pins needed to make the connections? Are they Molex, metri-pac or something else?

Gregj

Turbo_punkn

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
So, now that the Tazer can enable the Halos does anyone know what kind and/or a source for the pins needed to make the connections? Are they Molex, metri-pac or something else?

Gregj
In one of the threads about halo lights there’s a member who can get the pins or has a place where you can get them. Might have to dig a little
Sponsored