jdusza1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport
Vehicle Showcase
Bought a mopar alpine subwoofer and corresponding amp. Anyone done this? Any major connectivity or performance issues?
Sponsored

Mooch76

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Train Operator
No problems at all, and I installed in a 2 door. Makes a big difference in sound quality. Just be careful when removing plastic panels.

future ocean blue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ocean blue JLU
Bought a mopar alpine subwoofer and corresponding amp. Anyone done this? Any major connectivity or performance issues?
Where did you get the sub and amp? The dealer? Are you replacing all the speakers also? Been wanting to get rid of the 5" radio and stock speakers. The base system is not good at all unless you like low volume or talk radio. Or never turn the radio on

Cwasik

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler jl sports s 2dr
No problems at all, and I installed in a 2 door. Makes a big difference in sound quality. Just be careful when removing plastic panels.
I have a 2018 hp 2dr. Where did you put the subwoofer? I've been trying to find something to fit somewhere

Mooch76

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Train Operator
Sorry I didn’t respond earlier, I haven’t been on here in a while. It fits under the passenger seat. You just lose a little foot room in the back. The seat mounts are the same for the 2 and the 4 doors.

Sponsored

Herson

First Name
Herson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Wrangler unlimited rubicon
Were you able to install the factory subwoofer to your JL. If so, can you explain what you did? I recently bought just the subwoofer and the enclosure and I have the heigh10 radio. I wnatwd to just connect the Speaker directly to the head unit’s subwoofer output.

Terpsmandan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 2022 JLUR Diesel
What amp are you using with that? I just added a Quart Stage 6 and added their 400.1 amp to the third slot and currently using it with my stock Alpine sub while I wait for them to release their drop in replacement sub.
Sponsored