Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I bought one for my previous JLU and it took about that much time. They will deliver. It's a quality bumper. My only complaint is that you have to shave some metal off your frame to attach the winch mount. I'm sure they could just redesign the mounting plate to avoid that issue.
When I ordered the rear bumper and tire carrier a couple years ago, I just drove up and picked the stuff up as they were only about 100 miles or so from the house. They have since moved their facility a few states away and that is no longer an option. My UPS guy is going to be mad at me.... Looks like I will have to put some Mountain Dew in the garage fridge for him again.
Sponsored

rhjeep89

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR Firecracker Red
I ordered mine few days into July and I'm still waiting also. Reached out 3 weeks ago and was told would ship in 2-3 weeks, nothing yet. This weekend will be 11 weeks since I ordered. They sent the skid plate for the bumper about 4 weeks ago, I had ordered it at the same time.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
I ordered my bumper on July 27, still no word yet. I hate running around with my Jeep missing the winch. We will be wheeling in the UP next week for 8 to 10 days. Really hate not having a winch with me.

Come on ACE. come through for me....

stino

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I ordered my bumper on July 27, still no word yet. I hate running around with my Jeep missing the winch. We will be wheeling in the UP next week for 8 to 10 days. Really hate not having a winch with me.

Come on ACE. come through for me....
Buddy of mine reached out to them, he ordered front and rear bumpers on July 6th. They told him October for the rear bumper and probably another 10 weeks for the front. :(

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Buddy of mine reached out to them, he ordered front and rear bumpers on July 6th. They told him October for the rear bumper and probably another 10 weeks for the front. :(
they have pushed me to the end of October.

Sponsored

luna4x4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
My rear bumper was supposed to ship on 10/1 and I haven't heard anything. I'm considering cancelling my order and buying something else. I ordered both bumpers at the beginning of July and have already been charged for both. This is getting ridiculous.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
My rear bumper was supposed to ship on 10/1 and I haven't heard anything. I'm considering cancelling my order and buying something else. I ordered both bumpers at the beginning of July and have already been charged for both. This is getting ridiculous.
Sure you can cancel the order, then you will just start the waiting process all over again. I have the Ace Rear bumper. That thing is tough. I think you could run it over with a tank and it would not hurt it. I have dropped off many ledges and landed on the rear bumper. It will not flex up into the tub.

My front bumper was slated to be delivered at the end of September, they pushed it to the end of October. My warn winch will not fit into my old bumper. I just about got stuck a few weeks ago without a winch in my wheeling party. I was not happy with the delay in that very moment. Yet here I am still waiting.

Last edited:

Howhow

First Name
Howhow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU sport
Same here. Ordered early June and have been waiting for both front and rear. I guess the front bumpers went to paint last week. I'm told the rear bumper is out to 11/4.

It'd be less aggravating if Steinjager would keep in touch. It's like pulling teeth to get an update.

luna4x4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Same here. Ordered early June and have been waiting for both front and rear. I guess the front bumpers went to paint last week. I'm told the rear bumper is out to 11/4.

It'd be less aggravating if Steinjager would keep in touch. It's like pulling teeth to get an update.
Where did you hear that the front went into paint? I was told I would get my rear first and that the front is like 10 weeks out. Seems like we're all getting conflicting information.

gothewild

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
You guys are scaring me. I ordered mine on August 21st, hopefully that means I'm in the late october pool...I never received a response when asking about the fogs. I have a willys with LED fogs and i'm trying to figure out if I can make them work, or if I have to buy new LEDs. I also noticed the price of the bumper has doubled on their site.

Sponsored

luna4x4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
You guys are scaring me. I ordered mine on August 21st, hopefully that means I'm in the late october pool...I never received a response when asking about the fogs. I have a willys with LED fogs and i'm trying to figure out if I can make them work, or if I have to buy new LEDs. I also noticed the price of the bumper has doubled on their site.
Yeah, it's going to be a while. :(

Howhow

First Name
Howhow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU sport
Where did you hear that the front went into paint? I was told I would get my rear first and that the front is like 10 weeks out. Seems like we're all getting conflicting information.
Directly from Steinjager. I'm holding my breath until I get tracking that it's on the way to me but I supposedly should see it this week. They said the rear is holding true for 11/4.

Was yours the bull bar or stinger? I ordered early June and got the pro series stinger w/ fogs w/o winch..

FWIW it doesn't seem that any of the ace emails are active anymore.

luna4x4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
Directly from Steinjager. I'm holding my breath until I get tracking that it's on the way to me but I supposedly should see it this week. They said the rear is holding true for 11/4.

Was yours the bull bar or stinger? I ordered early June and got the pro series stinger w/ fogs w/o winch..

FWIW it doesn't seem that any of the ace emails are active anymore.
I see. Here is what I ordered:

I'm doubtful that bumpers are even in production based on the conflicting information I've been given. Happy to be proven wrong though.

Last edited:

luna4x4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
Vehicle Showcase
I've cancelled my order with Ace/Steinjager. Sucks, because I really like the looks of their bumpers, but I can't really reward them with my money after the inconsistent timelines they've provided to me and others here.
Sponsored