Sponsored

999999 Odometer

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have they same issue. Brought it in for the steering gear fix and the service writer freaked out when he looked at the odometer.. he was dumb enough to say "that's a lot more miles than you said it had". I told him it's a glitch. You think he would have addressed the problem.

It is usually only an issue if I get some sort of service done to it. It always updates to the proper mileage after driving a half mile or so, so I'm not worried about it mis representing mileage.

Never thought to look here on the forum until now.
This just happened to my 2018 today, for the first time I think (wife been driving it more recently, apparently she likes the Wrangler more than her ST). Glad to hear that there is good support from @JeepCares on it, will calling the dealer later today.
Hi, same thing happened to my hardtop defroster, I will message you
Good morning! I know it has been some time since you both mentioned these concerns, but if they are still present, we are happy to dig in further. Please send me a private message with more details.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored

First Name
Lois
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Good morning! I know it has been some time since you both mentioned these concerns, but if they are still present, we are happy to dig in further. Please send me a private message with more details.

Kate
Jeep Cares
My jeep is currently in the shop for this 999,999 odometer thing. it has been in the shop several times for this and nothing.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
My jeep is currently in the shop for this 999,999 odometer thing. it has been in the shop several times for this and nothing.
Thanks for reaching out to me. Send me a private message with more details and I can assist you as well.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Jeffreyroach

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
This just started for me yesterday. I sent a message to Jeep Cares and I'm hoping for a quick resolution. I'm about to trade my Jeep in and I don't want this to cause a delay.
Sponsored