Sponsored

4xe with Sea Doo

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Jeep fam! If you ever wonder what a new Sea Doo Wake Pro 230 (didn’t get the fish pro because I’m a girl dad and options are limited) looks like behind a snazzberry 4xe, look no further!

915E046F-902B-43BB-A3ED-2A4ABE166436.jpeg
Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Wow didn’t realize it was that big. I’m thinking of getting a Fish Pro, probably look giant behind a 2 door… I’m also no crazy about the color options on the Fish Pro. I would like something to match my Jeep ideally.

OP
OP
SeñorPeloTony
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, they’re pretty big. The fish pro is almost a foot longer. I think I’ll pay the dealership a visit before I leave Jax next year to get one! All the best in your search! (Beautiful color Jeep, btw).

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Yeah, they’re pretty big. The fish pro is almost a foot longer. I think I’ll pay the dealership a visit before I leave Jax next year to get one! All the best in your search! (Beautiful color Jeep, btw).
Thanks. When I had the 21 in Sting Gray, I was all set for the Trophy as it’s close enough in color. Now not so sure about the orange accents, blue would look decent with the purple tow rig.

Hey it’s all about looking good, it’s at least half the battle lol.

OP
OP
SeñorPeloTony
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOLOLOL!!!! You’re 100% correct! We’re here for a good time, not a long time! Build those memories while turning heads!

Sponsored