Sponsored

wranglerbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
So... what happens with all of the people that placed orders before the price increase?

And then, what if you've placed an order that's taking so long to produce, not 6-8 weeks, but one of those outliers that's beyond that.. do you tell them keep it and send me a 2022 when you're ready...
Hopefully your dealer has integrity and honors your agreed upon price at the time of the order.

If you have a refundable deposit, you can absolutely walk away if they take too long to deliver your order.
Sponsored

Ron93YJ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
So... what happens with all of the people that placed orders before the price increase?

And then, what if you've placed an order that's taking so long to produce, not 6-8 weeks, but one of those outliers that's beyond that.. do you tell them keep it and send me a 2022 when you're ready...
If I remember correctly, there is a box the dealer can check when placing your order to have the Jeep “price protected”.

Echo4papa

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Occupation
Success Engineer
Base price on mine was $47,995. Still a good deal but they keep cutting into that tax credit. Hopefully the PHEV tax credit changes they are considering happen for next year and widen that gap a little more.

wranglerbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Base price on mine was $47,995. Still a good deal but they keep cutting into that tax credit. Hopefully the PHEV tax credit changes they are considering happen for next year and widen that gap a little more.
Seems like Jeep is anticipating an increase to the EV credit and raised their price now to ensure they get a piece of it.

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe

I ordered mine before the first price increase. The dealer honored my price. They never even mentioned it. They did give me two different window stickers though. One had the original price and one had the new price.

Sponsored

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Another think for those waiting on the 2022's, I would guess that prices will go up quite a lot again. Jeep knows the dealers are selling them as fast as they get them and often at a premium. They are going to be wanting more of that action.
Sponsored