Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Question for the collective: I ordered my 4xe 10 days ago on 4/2. Dealer said I’d receive an email with the VIN within 5-days. Does that come from Jeep or from dealer?

I have my build sheet with VON. Is there a URL I can go to with that to check status, or do I need VIN to check status?

Not concerned with the which status it’s in...I just want to make sure the order made it to FCA, and isn’t lost in the ether, or sitting on my salesman’s desk!

Thanks!

NavinJohnson

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4xe
Question for the collective: I ordered my 4xe 10 days ago on 4/2. Dealer said I’d receive an email with the VIN within 5-days. Does that come from Jeep or from dealer?

I have my build sheet with VON. Is there a URL I can go to with that to check status, or do I need VIN to check status?

Not concerned with the which status it’s in...I just want to make sure the order made it to FCA, and isn’t lost in the ether, or sitting on my salesman’s desk!

Thanks!
Not sure if there is another way to get the VIN, but in my case my dealer rep provided it a day or two after I ordered it. I did have to send him a text to prompt/remind him to do so. To clarify, said information came directly from the salesman I dealt with, and not from Jeep. My order was placed at the end of February and I haven't received any communications directly from Jeep (that I didn't initiate myself via Jeep Chat) - its all been via the dealer (again, aside from when I've pinged the Jeep Chat folks). I don't believe Jeep Chat can provide the VIN however - whenever I do initiate a Jeep Chat, the VIN is one of the first things they ask me for - I would assume if they had access to it they wouldn't ask me for it.

As for determining the status - again the dealership has been much more informative. Jeep Chat will provide a general status but won't provide a the status code - for that I've had to depend on the dealer. And my salesman has thankfully been pretty responsive when I've bugged him for the status.

Sponsored

botond.kopacz

First Name
Botond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
I will get My Rubicon 4xe tomorrow. In los angeles.
Was dropped off at dealer late today.
Ordered Jan 11
Congrats! Do you know how long it took from being in shipped status to actually receiving it?

My sticker showed up this morning for, Jeep chat confirmed it is in shipping, no dealer ETA for my CA (Bay Area) order after "escalating" my delay on Friday.

Ordered Feb 18 - I guess one more month to go.

Skinnyterror

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ, 2021 4xe
Just heard that mine is in midlothian auto park in Texas. No specific delivery date 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ Hopefully soon!!

Sponsored

Hakan

First Name
Hakan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I have to keep you all waiting a little more. Will get My Rubicon 4xe around 2pm today. And will make pictures

Ordered Jan 11
Build sheet feb25
Not sure when it shipped. Approx 2.5 weeks based on jeep chat contacts
Delivery April 12

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
I have to keep you all waiting a little more. Will get My Rubicon 4xe around 2pm today. And will make pictures

Ordered Jan 11
Build sheet feb25
Not sure when it shipped. Approx 2.5 weeks based on jeep chat contacts
Delivery April 12
Which dealer?

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
My Jeep left Ohio last week for Denver. Dealer said today it is in.....Arkansas?!?
Sponsored