4xE Order Status??

Kremz

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe
I know I’ve seen a bunch of you guys who ordered in Nov/Dec who haven’t gotten delivery yet, but has anyone who ordered in 2021 gotten their 4xe? For those of you who ordered in 2021, when did you place your order and what was your delivery date? I’m likely going to place my order tomorrow, but would like a general idea as to the timeframe I’m looking at.
I ordered mine 2/15/21 and it was delivered to the dealer yesterday 4/7. It was actually completed 3/25 and was in storage until 4/5. My shipment to the dealer was quick as it’s only about 400mi from the factory and didn’t require a train ride. It seems if it requires train transport folks are having to wait an additional 1-2 weeks at minimum.
Sponsored

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
I know I’ve seen a bunch of you guys who ordered in Nov/Dec who haven’t gotten delivery yet, but has anyone who ordered in 2021 gotten their 4xe? For those of you who ordered in 2021, when did you place your order and what was your delivery date? I’m likely going to place my order tomorrow, but would like a general idea as to the timeframe I’m looking at.
ordered 3/24 - given 8-10 wk estimate however, Build sheet available 4/7...not sure whether that becomes available as it is completed...but dealer confirmed paint and trim have been completed and it is just pending installation of additional equipment. I don't believe i had many options that wouldn't be completed on the mfg line...

Jeep chat said it can wait for this for a few weeks but once this is completed it will be inspected and await shipping. Once in the shipping stage a 2 week window will be provided as an estimate for delivery to the dealer.

I am optimistic that we see it by end of April which would be 5-6 wks... I am sure the ship hold is reason for longer outlook, but it seems everything is moving now... I am also in Raleigh so distance for shipping is a bit less than west coast...

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I ordered mine on 3/18 and it arrived at the dealer in Michigan at 3/31. I picked it up on 4/1. The dealer had two others already ordered in January. When mine arrived, my salesperson said the staff thought it was one of the earlier orders. They were all surprised when the dealer staff started the receiving & prep process to find out it was mine. So far, the Sahara 4xe has really impressed. I traded in my 2019 Sahara 6 banger with a lot of miles on it (Alaska trip and several golf trips to the southern states). The dealer gave me a very reasonable trade in value. The 2019 was running well. The number one reason for me to do the change was the opportunity to take a significant tax advantage of an upcoming required minimum distribution from my IRA and still be driving a JLU. Yes, I trying to play like a high roller, with really not a lot of roll to play with.

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
I ordered mine on 3/18 and it arrived at the dealer in Michigan at 3/31. I picked it up on 4/1. The dealer had two others already ordered in January. When mine arrived, my salesperson said the staff thought it was one of the earlier orders. They were all surprised when the dealer staff started the receiving & prep process to find out it was mine. So far, the Sahara 4xe has really impressed. I traded in my 2019 Sahara 6 banger with a lot of miles on it (Alaska trip and several golf trips to the southern states). The dealer gave me a very reasonable trade in value. The 2019 was running well. The number one reason for me to do the change was the opportunity to take a significant tax advantage of an upcoming required minimum distribution from my IRA and still be driving a JLU. Yes, I trying to play like a high roller, with really not a lot of roll to play with.
There really seems to be no rhyme or reason to when orders hit the train, I'm thinking they just take whatever cars were closest to the rail

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Yes, most of us early orders are still waiting while later orders get theirs.....

Sponsored

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Interesting that there’s no rhyme or reason on order fulfillment. Thanks to everyone who responded!

BTA

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
subaru legacy
Interesting that there’s no rhyme or reason on order fulfillment. Thanks to everyone who responded!
I'm sure there actually is from their end, but its likely just based on where the vehicles were parked in the storage lot. As someone with a vehicle on order it just doesn't seem to make sense.

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
Ordered 3/6, available to pick up on 4/6, actual pickup will be on 4/10. Sorry to those that placed orders before me....

Getmadboy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
I'm sure there actually is from their end, but its likely just based on where the vehicles were parked in the storage lot. As someone with a vehicle on order it just doesn't seem to make sense.
Yeah no doubt, I was just saying that from a consumer’s perspective, it seems that there is no rhyme or reason. I’m sure there’s a logical reason from a production and distribution perspective.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They don't really care about early adopters. They just want them out and I'm guessing, as has been said, closest are getting on first. Efficiency wise I'd assume early builds were parked closest to the factory area and farthest from the loading area.

Sponsored

Jeep4xe

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Y
Ordered nov 9th 2020, eta from dealer any day for third week in the row ....

Make no sence ....

hammten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 PBJ JLUR 4xe
Ordered nov 9th 2020, eta from dealer any day for third week in the row ....

Make no sence ....
I had a very similar issue from my first dealership order (order placed December 31, 2020). Turned out the order was a dealer inventory order vs. a sold order. I spent 3 months trying to get my dealership to change the order type or expedite their dealer inventory order, before I gave up and went to a different dealership. I would've stayed with them had they showed effort to try to remedy the botched order, but they recommended I accept to wait for an unknown amount of time or cancel the order and go somewhere else.

Anyway, the day after I cancelled the order, I drove to a dealership 2 hours away. The order was placed the next business day (Monday, March 29), and I just spoke with Jeep Chat to find out that my JLUR 4xe Rubi is at the framing stage. My sales rep had told me earlier this week that from their DealerConnect, my build order had an estimated ship date of the end of April (Jeep Chat couldn't provide/confirm that information). I'm trying to stay optimistic based on that information, but I'm staying at least a little bit skeptical that the estimates are 100% correct.

JeremyRK

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grand Cherokee, 2021 Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Been lurking here a while.

Mine just got in today (Indianapolis, IN). I was able to get up to the dealership to take some pics. Should take delivery tomorrow. Ordered 1/18/2021 for reference.

I didn’t notice a difference with any of the color shading for the blue accents.

F058D780-5D20-4F5E-BC15-7A7AA4EFF434.jpeg

89B42823-386C-400E-8C86-A77220757721.jpeg

A22167D5-DFEB-4C7E-9BCD-F80B0FD5ACCE.jpeg

40025990-21B1-4239-B60B-24C3DF9C801B.jpeg

4069FE4E-24FE-4608-BABD-21C7B0C24431.jpeg

09149324-9D56-4B16-8EA5-F4E7334AAA87.jpeg

298F01AE-2FB0-4262-8262-55406760E528.jpeg

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you get the blue stitching with the cloth seats also or are those not cloth seats?