4xE Order Status??

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon

Terrible video, made by a Jeep mechanic who attended the training on the 4xe but at least some footage from the screen showing charging features...turn it off after 3:30, it’s just ramblng after that point unrelated to the 4xe.
Hard to tell, are the rear seat bottoms folded forward or are they removed? Still curious as to how much of a lip there is when the seat backs are folded down, based on one picture I saw I was a good couple inches…
Sponsored

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Hard to tell, are the rear seat bottoms folded forward or are they removed? Still curious as to how much of a lip there is when the seat backs are folded down, based on one picture I saw I was a good couple inches…
Looks like they are folded forward. Pause the video around 0:33-0:38 and you can see the metal bottoms of the rear seat bottoms that have been folded up against the rears of the front seats. Pause again around 1:01 ish, and you can see the seat bottoms there again.

Asterix2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Looks like they are folded forward. Pause the video around 0:33-0:38 and you can see the metal bottoms of the rear seat bottoms that have been folded up against the rears of the front seats. Pause again around 1:01 ish, and you can see the seat bottoms there again.
I hope you can take the seat top off. Because with them flipped up it makes it harder to load a 2 x 4.

Also would be nice to actually see a Sahara!

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara

Terrible video, made by a Jeep mechanic who attended the training on the 4xe but at least some footage from the screen showing charging features...turn it off after 3:30, it’s just ramblng after that point unrelated to the 4xe.
Agreed. I will post one of my Sahara 4xe on Thursday to share with everyone!

Sponsored

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
Finally have an ETA of dealer arrival for my rubicon: 04/08-04/22. Does it actually mean it will come in that range, or could it come earlier or later?

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Finally have an ETA of dealer arrival for my rubicon: 04/08-04/22. Does it actually mean it will come in that range, or could it come earlier or later?
Yes lol.

Sponsored

Biggielol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Rubicon 4xE
Jeep chat just gave me this info

" I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer Estimated Time of Arrival is 03/30/2021 - 04/01/2021. I would recommend reaching out to your dealer." Can it be?! Seems too fast to be delivered to Koons, VA?

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
I hope you can take the seat top off. Because with them flipped up it makes it harder to load a 2 x 4.

Also would be nice to actually see a Sahara!
It’s not exactly what you want. But here is a picture of the battery pack itself. I assume it’s without any carpet covering.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? 0F1C3F5D-FE31-44EC-AED3-F3C572A5B6EC

Last edited:

Jeep#6

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4xe HYDRO; 24 BMW X5
Occupation
Sales in a Jeep
Jeep chat just gave me this info

" I am showing that your vehicle is in the shipping stage. Current Dealer Estimated Time of Arrival is 03/30/2021 - 04/01/2021. I would recommend reaching out to your dealer." Can it be?! Seems too fast to be delivered to Koons, VA?
Seems like its time to pack a bag :)

One would think Koons could fill a truck themselves from the depot...

Also - the point was made earlier on End of Qtr... There was probably a strong push to turn the units in storage over to shipping if there was an opportunity to recognize the revenue...

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Sales rep just let me know my 4Xe will arrive in Georgetown, Tx between 4/16 and 4/20, it left Toledo on 3/28 or 3/29. The crazy thing is he said it will reach the train drop off in a town about 200 miles away from the dealership on 4/13 and then it will take about another week to get to him by truck from there. I'm looking about 3 weeks of transport.

dunehole

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Sahara 4xe (on order), Subaru Legacy
Sales rep just let me know my 4Xe will arrive in Georgetown, Tx between 4/16 and 4/20, it left Toledo on 3/28 or 3/29. The crazy thing is he said it will reach the train drop off in a town about 200 miles away from the dealership on 4/13 and then it will take about another week to get to him by truck from there. I'm looking about 3 weeks of transport.
We're going to be on the same train and truck. I got the same dates earlier the dealer this morning. I can't wait....
Sponsored