4xE Order Status??

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Well gman, we need to throw a virtual ticker-tape parade for you!!!!!

Who is your dealer? I live in Maryland, but I bought in Virginia from Koons Jeep.
Sponsored

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Well gman, we need to throw a virtual ticker-tape parade for you!!!!!

Who is your dealer? I live in Maryland, but I bought in Virginia from Koons Jeep.
Criswell Jeep MS

squest77

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango, Chrysler Pacifica
Anyone else getting different information from Jeep Chat and the dealer? I'd trust the dealer but weird to get completely different information from both. Jeep chat saying in transit, dealer saying in JB?
I just had this happen to me today... Early this morning chat said shipped and later this afternoon dealer says it's in JB status.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
My Sahara just got delivered

418FCF06-020F-4855-BCBA-F0AE8CFCDCF0.jpeg
Anyone else not know that the 2021 color match fenders had the turn light built in. My 2020 Gladiator and it seems the 2020 Wrangler and before had the second black piece. Is this common knowledge? I have never noticed it, I also just looked at the promo pictures of the 4Xe and it had the black piece under the turn light on the color matched fender. I like it.
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? Fenders

Sponsored

greensprit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, 4xe on order
Anyone else not know that the 2021 color match renders had the light built in. My 2020 Gladiator and it seems the 2020 Wrangler and before had the second black piece. Is this common knowledge?
Jeep Wrangler JL 4xE Order Status?? Fenders
On the color matched fenders, the Rubicon's have the black piece under the DRL, Sahara is all color matched.

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
On the color matched fenders, the Rubicon's have the black piece under the DRL, Sahara is all color matched.
I see, I thought I was going crazy and some how I had not noticed before. Thanks for letting me know.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Koons gave me 5% below INVOICE, but I ordered 12/1/20 so might be different now.

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What price you got 6% or 5% below Msrp? Do you use tread lightly or fca finance. Koons offered me 5% that my dealer is matching
Ya 6% below invoice and only $399 processing fee unlike others can be $900 plus

Sponsored

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
What price you got 6% or 5% below Msrp? Do you use tread lightly or fca finance. Koons offered me 5% that my dealer is matching
I got 7% below invoice from Leon at Criswell and I am using tread lightly. Had to send him the verification later before he would order. I do have to use his financing though and haven't seen the rates. If it's not a good financing I think I can refi after 6 months so still worth it.

bkinnj

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 DDRT / '21 JLUR4xe
That’s the picture from the salesman, he said they want me in ASAP but it’s a two hour drive so I might not get it till Friday😭
Not nice to tease us with photos and then to hear you might not pick it up until Friday. C'mon Man!

P.S. curious how the transaction goes with Leon. I should be following you by 2-3 weeks.

KaiyaKai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chief Blue Rubicon 4XE
Thanks EVERYONE!! I'm back home now and everything checked out fine. I just didn't want to take any chances since I lost my mom to a sudden heart attack just two years ago at age 72. I'm almost 52. I had some symptoms relevant to how women experience heart attack warning signs, but my heart is fine!
Glad you're okay! I can echo your story almost 100%. Lost my mom suddenly when she was 69. I'm 52 and went to the ER last month for the same reasons as you did.

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not nice to tease us with photos and then to hear you might not pick it up until Friday. C'mon Man!

P.S. curious how the transaction goes with Leon. I should be following you by 2-3 weeks.
Trust me I’m furious to I would go in a heart beat but the rest of my family. Not so much...😭
Sponsored