Sponsored

4xE Order Status??

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Two differences. First had body-color hardtop and BSW tires. Second has black hardtop and OWL. Very much doubt it has anything to do with my selected options in either case.
Did you happen to check the build sheet for the first one? Maybe it was built with a black hardtop like mine was (when I was expecting body color), and you can just take delivery of it and cancel the second order.
Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
No blue tow hooks also no black grill unlike the online build which I wish it did but I can swap the grill easily!!
Congrats, what was your order date?

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo V60, Volvo S60, Ordered 4XE Sahara
Where are you located? Please share so we know what to estimate in terms of ETA. I am in Maryland. Also please share how much below MSRP and if you had to use dealer financing? Did you get extended warranty?
Iā€™m in pa, itā€™s a dealer in maryland. I ordered 3/26, because the last one there was issues and the Exectutive at jeep prioritized it. My original order on January 4th still no sicker, so without the prioritization idk for you. I got 6% below invoice

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
Iā€™m in pa, itā€™s a dealer in maryland. I ordered 3/26, because the last one there was issues and the Exectutive at jeep prioritized it. My original order on January 4th still no sicker, so without the prioritization idk for you. I got 6% below invoice
Last in first out? Order on 3/26 delivery on 3/30 is pretty damn quick

Sponsored

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Thanks EVERYONE!! I'm back home now and everything checked out fine. I just didn't want to take any chances since I lost my mom to a sudden heart attack just two years ago at age 72. I'm almost 52. I had some symptoms relevant to how women experience heart attack warning signs, but my heart is fine!

Last edited:

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
So is gman123 the first to take delivery from this thread????? For sure I think at least the first Sahara. That's what I ordered too so fun to see a glimpse of the trail badge and other blue lettering.

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks EVERYONE!! I'm back and home now and everything checked out fine. I just didn't want to take any chances since I lost my mom to a sudden heart attack just two years ago at age 72. I'm almost 52. I had some symptoms relevant to how women experience heart attack warning signs, but my heart is fine!
Good to hear your okay!

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So is gman123 the first to take delivery from this thread????? For sure I think at least the first Sahara. That's what I ordered too so fun to see a glimpse of the trail badge and other blue lettering.
Yes I think sošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

no.sleep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Billet Silver JLUR 4xe
Thanks EVERYONE!! I'm back and home now and everything checked out fine. I just didn't want to take any chances since I lost my mom to a sudden heart attack just two years ago at age 72. I'm almost 52. I had some symptoms relevant to how women experience heart attack warning signs, but my heart is fine!
Glad to hear your okay!

Sponsored

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Too much 4xe stress? :P I've certainly lost some sleep over this; but I lose sleep over everything.

hisdigness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe Sahara
Glad you are well!

dudemind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Did you happen to check the build sheet for the first one? Maybe it was built with a black hardtop like mine was (when I was expecting body color), and you can just take delivery of it and cancel the second order.
My first was correctly built as ordered, with the body-colored top. My dilemma wasn't the fact that I was forced to choose a top I didn't want, but rather that it had sat for so long, likely in a state of complete discharge. Won't get into a debate as to whether or not that's really "that big of a deal", but it is to total battery nazi like me. I expressed my concern (very politely) to my first dealer, and they turned rather hostile towards me. Which is why I ended up searching around to see if I could find a better dealer to work with. All worked out in the end, because I did get a much better deal and was able to spec it exactly how I wanted the second time. Though, with my luck, maybe the second one will sit for a few months too. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

gman123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tell us your thoughts! Is it all of what weā€™ve been waiting for?
Thatā€™s the picture from the salesman, he said they want me in ASAP but itā€™s a two hour drive so I might not get it till FridayšŸ˜­
Sponsored