4xE Order Status??

Mcwilldo

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
So my salesman just called. Said that out of the 25 4xe’s on order...mine is the only one that turned blue in the order tracking system. Thinks it’ll be here within two weeks. Does that sound right?
Hopefully they are getting out the first orders first. I ordered mine the end of January, and according to updates from my dealer it was shipping March 29...then April 2...as of today April 5. In storage for a few weeks now.

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
I just got off of Jeep chat and they told me mine has been sent to "inspection" as they want to make sure everything is perfect. It was pretty obvious just a cut an paste reply so I asked just what that means. They just danced around that question but did say they had started to ship some. We will see.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
I just got off of Jeep chat and they told me mine has been sent to "inspection" as they want to make sure everything is perfect. It was pretty obvious just a cut an paste reply so I asked just what that means. They just danced around that question but did say they had started to ship some. We will see.
Was it Michael? I've found him to be one of the less helpful chat reps and only communicates in cut and paste.

Sponsored

NavinJohnson

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4xe
Just heard from my dealer that my 4xe has been built! Ordered 2/28. Expected ship date 3/30 (but they said that is not guaranteed). They said that if it does actually ship then, I can expect it about 2 weeks later. We'll see.

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Checked on mine with Jeep chat (Hazel). Got one of the canned inspection responses. Probably should have expected that as my dealer is still in discussions with them regarding my lack of body color top (as far as I know).

Shasta_Steve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ, F150 Rubicon 4xe
Was it Michael? I've found him to be one of the less helpful chat reps and only communicates in cut and paste.
I can not remember. I don't contact them much as I figure I can learn a lot more on here but from now on I am going to call. I do have some empathy for the chat/call service reps. They are put in a bad situation. The rep did say I know you are excited and I corrected him to say I was more upset with the lack of information. Oh well last time I bought my wife a new car was in 2007 so she can wait a few more days. For me it is trying to get a time tied down when I can fly up to Idaho that works with my work schedule.

pdpardue

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cherokee sport, 2021 4xe rubicon
just happened to be in the area near my dealer so stopped by for an update. It's out for shipping and they expect in to be offloaded from the train (about 30 miles away) on the 6th, and then however long to transfer it to truck and bring it the rest of the way.

Super excited!

Who else is in shipping now?

Sponsored

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
Dec order and not shipped yet

AmarilloJLU

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4Xe Rubicon on order
Hey everyone I posted this the wrong “Order status” thread originally.
I just checked if my sticker was available using the link below and mine came up. I do not have a window sticker according to Cryptostickers and my ship date is 3/30 according to my POC. You might go on there and see if your window sticker shows up.
https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=
make sure you copy the link and then input your vin then hit enter. When you paste the link the browser will usually put in a space so make sure you backspace to right after the = and put your vin after that. Good luck.

Edit: the ship to and sold to section are empty so the window sticker might not show up on cryptostickers until those have been marked as invoiced and ships. Cool to see your window sticker though, makes you feel like you are close.

botond.kopacz

First Name
Botond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW i3, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe on order
Checked on mine with Jeep chat (Hazel). Got one of the canned inspection responses. Probably should have expected that as my dealer is still in discussions with them regarding my lack of body color top (as far as I know).
What color did you ordered?

Mine is yellow and I know that there is no body color option for that...I thought that's the only color where they don't make body colored tops. At least I could order it with black hardtop (the initial yellow orders came had only soft top options).