4xE Order Status??

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Funny, I was just thinking earlier about what we will all do with our free time once we start receiving our 4xe's and this thread is less relevant. I guess most will shift over to the mod threads.
Sponsored

Jamie Brown

First Name
Jamie Brown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC 3500AT4, Nissan Leaf, RAM 4500
The GM at my dealer today said that all the 4xe’s are in storage and getting an exceptionally thorough inspection to ensure there are no unexpected problems, and that they will be released as a group mid March (whenever that is).
My salesman said mine is going through final inspection and waiting for the train. I told him that told me it was headed for the abyss never to be heard from again.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Mine is waiting for the next train too...supposedly.

Sponsored

EvanH84

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara
There was a rumor that there is an issue they are working on. Heard it from a friend who works at a dealer.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Funny, I was just thinking earlier about what we will all do with our free time once we start receiving our 4xe's and this thread is less relevant. I guess most will shift over to the mod threads.
Heh if you get really bored you can go check out the now dead order discussion thread for all of us who ordered the 2.0T engine before it was released. Makes this one look like a toy.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
There was a rumor that there is an issue they are working on. Heard it from a friend who works at a dealer.
Ya think! Haha.....yea we've pretty much beat that dead horse already but the million dollar question is what is the issue! I think the EPA/window sticker is the front runner.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Heh if you get really bored you can go check out the now dead order discussion thread for all of us who ordered the 2.0T engine before it was released. Makes this one look like a toy.
Can you believe I just accidentally bought a 2018 Turbo Sahara. I got home with it and my roommate said which engine did you get. I said I don't even know! I was so focused on getting one with the tow package that I forgot to even think about the engine type! I was super happy though to see the turbo under there. I love this engine!

Sponsored

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe

Oneilc01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray Turbo
I was one of those original Rubicon turbo orders in 2018. Oh man that wasn’t fun. I ordered the first day you could place an order and got it in August.
Ordered 4xe Rubicon nearly fully loaded (same as the turbo) on 1/9 and finally have the build sheet today. We’ll be hanging out in storage together.

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
It took 12 weeks for me to get my build sheet so you're off to a good start. I just got my build sheet last Thursday. I ordered on 12/1

JustinWPI11

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
It took 12 weeks for me to get my build sheet so you're off to a good start. I just got my build sheet last Thursday. I ordered on 12/1

So I am knew to the factory order process, what does having a Build sheet mean? I ordered on 01/30 and dealer sent me a vin number a few weeks ago. I looked up the vin on crypto and it showed a build sheet. Wondering if our Jeep is joining the storage crew or still being biult?

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I had to ask the same question! It means your vehicle is built and is in some stage of being finished and headed for storage or shipping. Someone else might have a better answer.
Sponsored